BMC/BL Day, Sunday 5th August

RobT

Would love to go, maybe I will who knows.

This weekend's a bit busy.what with work on the other car and prepping for the big ICCCR meet.

Would be good to go and find some homes for the Allegro 1100, 1300 stuff I have and get some more 1500 stuff.

I May be going to this one myself is it possible for a/s attendees to post pictures of the cars they are going in?. Helps to identify you when wandering round the stands.

Here you go, come and say hello!

6018742249_03beba7406.jpg

The Maestro's been welded today and is booked in for MOT (retest) on Saturday.

So - if all goes to plan - we should be there.

Hopefully see you both Sunday then :) Must get a photo of our champagne beige cars together!

I know they try to keep it fairly well organised by model, but do any other 'shiters fancy parking together in the 'special' area (for shit cars/ non-BL cars, where the Allegro was last year)? Would be nice to have a minishitefest line-up going on and save us all wandering round trying to find each other...

assuming the Maestro passes the MOT of course, otherwise I really don't care what you do

I was really want to go to this in my mates Allegro however he cant change shifts and I'm not sure I want to go on my tod in the Capri..

Can I ask a favour ?? for anyone thats going, if you see an Ital thats for sale or maybe for sale can you take some pictures and details and pass them onto me (or a late Marina - but prefer the Ital)

Any help greatly appreciated ..

You

I know they try to keep it fairly well organised by model, but do any other 'shiters fancy parking together in the 'special' area (for shit cars/ non-BL cars, where the Allegro was last year)? Would be nice to have a minishitefest line-up going on and save us all wandering round trying to find each other...

assuming the Maestro passes the MOT of course, otherwise I really don't care what you do

I'll be parked up in the Metro Owners Club area Scott, and will spend a lot of time lingering around there. I'm sure we'll bump into eachother at some point though :) You may also see me perving over any Rover 800s that turn up, as I'm considering getting one of those next (although I say that every year).