Fantasy football-shite

willswitchengage

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Has anybody played this in previous years, or fancies a crack at it? Last year I finished a mind blowing 800,000th... out of 2.8 million. It's free (obvs) and anyway, if anybody's interested just post on here and I'll make an Autoshite league so we can compete head-to-head.

To anybody new to the concept... you basically choose 15 players on a budget (11 on the pitch, 4 on the bench) and rotate them every week to who you think'll perform best according to their real life performance. For instance, Wayne Rooney will score lots of goals but he costs a lot of money, so the idea is to buy undervalued players who will perform better than expected - just like a real manager. Points are awarded for stuff like goals, assists, clean sheets and deducted for conceded goals, bookings etc. You can make transfers later too in case you end up picking a crap team at the beginning, like I always do.

If this goes ahead, can it be made a sticky on the very last page of the forum so that those of us who don't want to read about the feet balls don't have to keep ignoring it? Just a thought like, it is meant to be an old car forum.

you've got their address, taking the advice I had earlier on the forum, get them signed up to a lot of things they don't want, and have them selling some tickets for some dance club or other than they don't have. Should be hilarious*. Failing that, it's late enough to get the local environmental health lot out for them being anti-social.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...