British Leyland Princess For Sale

rickyv8

Rare Leyland Princess

needs paintwork, no time or space to finish

Starts and drives, recent service with all brakes serviced, new points, runs good,

only 2 previous owners first owner was rolls royce who used it as a company car then same owner for over 20 years before me

good condition inside, repairs done to usual areas good solid underneath and under sealed

there is alot of spare parts, Many mechanical parts, cv joints, full front and rear hubs

steering rack manual and power steering, plus power steering pump, radiator fan,

Full 2 litre O series engine and gearbox plus diff, this engine will fit other BL cars

su carb, manifold, wiring loom, lots of oil filters, water pump, seals, plus more

Also have 2 front hydragas displacers

Interior parts include seats 2 front seats usual wear, full rear seat usual wear, speedo binnacle, window regulators, plus regulators from a ambassador for electric windows with motors and switches, glove box cover, full heater matrix

Exterior parts include 3 new sill replacements, new still in packet front and rear bumpers plus good second hand ones, light fitments, window trims, sill trims and wheel arch trims, wheel trims

photo before repairs done

£600 ONO Or Offer

email, phone or text

Ricky, I think you're going to need more details and pictures to stand a chance of selling it. Location, tax, MOT, a few pictures etc would really help your cause.

its not on ebay

2012-03-11130623.jpg

2012-03-11130631.jpg

2012-03-11130640.jpg

Rare Leyland Princess

needs paintwork, no time or space to finish, repairs done just need some primer, you could mot as is with just some primer over repairs

Starts and drives, recent service with all brakes serviced, new points, runs good,

only 2 previous owners first owner was rolls royce who used it as a company car then same owner for over 20 years before me

good condition inside, repairs done to usual areas good solid underneath and under sealed

there is alot of spare parts, Many mechanical parts, cv joints, full front and rear hubs

steering rack manual and power steering, plus power steering pump, radiator fan,

Full 2 litre O series engine and gearbox plus diff, this engine will fit other BL cars

su carb, manifold, wiring loom, lots of oil filters, water pump, seals, plus more

Also have 2 front hydragas displacers

Interior parts include seats 2 front seats usual wear, full rear seat usual wear, speedo binnacle, window regulators, plus regulators from a ambassador for electric windows with motors and switches, glove box cover, full heater matrix

Exterior parts include 3 new sill replacements, new still in packet front and rear bumpers plus good second hand ones, light fitments, window trims, sill trims and wheel arch trims, wheel trims

photo before repairs done

£600 ono open to offers

email, phone or text

Me either whitevanman otherwise I'd have it in a flash. Got the rover 200 because it was immaculate and only 400 notes with no problems, and I understand the k series engine inside and out. No idea about the o series engine and a Princess would require a great deal more love and attention which I just cannot spare right now.

there seems to be a lot of love for this car lol its not a bad car, and comes , as you would have seen, every spare part possible some are new, it wouldnt need that much to put back on road, the next step is to mot and see if it needs anything which i cant imagine it does, as i have had it up on a ramp and checked it all over, suspension bushes and brakes are all ok and underneath is very solid,

even for the spares its still worth the money, its almost two cars your gettin lol

Believe me, I want it, I'm just in no position at all to buy it. I even have space to put it, though I'm not sure why I'd need 2 Princesses thankfully I have nobody I'd need to justify such a decision to if I made it. I really, really hope you find a buyer as it's a top price for what's on offer. Have you tried putting it through the Princess forum: http://www.freeyabb.com/leylandprincess ... ndprincess

I can offer you some buttons, that's a bit like currency :/ It really is a car that's come up at the wrong time for me but if (and it's a big if) it's still about when I've got a new job and am a bit more financially solvent I will definitely give you a call as it is a very attractive proposition. I wish you all the best with the sale, it really deserves to find a new home with an enthusiast.

My dad's shite brown Princess seemed to go better when he was driving it at 80 plus on the wrong side of the road when pished up. Ahhh, the 1970s.....

hi

i have now resprayed the car but not mot'd it, will take some photos tomorrow but car is still for sale but will need a bit more money for painting it due to paint and materials

i am a spray painter in the motor trade so it has been painted in a booth and proper primer and paint has been used to do job