Been offered this little honey as a swap..B11 Auto

sporty-shite

Don't know if this is anyone on here, but here goes.

Got the 480 advertised on R-R,and had a message offering this for a swap. Now it isn't really my thing, and I don't have the room for it, but I'm putting it here because I reckon someone on here may like it. If so, there's always the possibility of some sort of three way deal.

Anyway, thought it was worth sharing, and here's a pic....

SAM_2509.jpg

I did send a tentative offer, but then saw the location and the soon to expire MOT......

Location? If you definitely want it, I'll do the deal and get it to Bolton. It's not close, but it's a sight closer than the north-east!

Edit £67.30on the train on Sunday 29th July. :shock:

2nd edit,might be something I know of in Exeter that you could drive up. If you fancy it, let me know, and I'll make the call.

I did send a tentative offer, but then saw the location and the soon to expire MOT......

Location? If you definitely want it, I'll do the deal and get it to Bolton. It's not close, but it's a sight closer than the north-east!

2nd edit,might be something I know of in Exeter that you could drive up. If you fancy it, let me know, and I'll make the call.

As a purchase or sort of 3 way swap?

As a purchase or sort of 3 way swap?

I'll buy it, you use it as transport. The guy who bought Mrs S's Alfa had a Megane he wanted to sell. He may still have it. I could make a speculative call :wink:

I could only do it as a swap I'm afraid, as I don't have the room or funds for another car

Oh. Thought you put an offer in to buy it. I can't swap for anything, would only take that Megane on as there might be profit in it.

I could only do it as a swap I'm afraid, as I don't have the room or funds for another car

Oh. Thought you put an offer in to buy it. I can't swap for anything, would only take that Megane on as there might be profit in it.

No, just as a swap. Damn.