Speke-ing my language: Give me a T!

Cavcraft

Give me an R!

Give me a number between 6 and 8!

What do you get?

photo.jpg

Very kindly delivered by Mr Red5 of this very parish this very morning. Sadly I had about 272 yards to drive it and 11 seconds to look at then I had to drop Sam off at the railway station in the Honda and then bike it into work. I'm more than delighted with it, one of those cars I'd promised myself I'd own one day and now I do, so there. I probably won't get a chance to look at it 'properly' now until tomorrow afternoon or the weekend but as said I'm more than delighted with it. Sam went right out of his way to bring it here too and is a true gent and Autoshiter of the very highest accolade.

Give me an R!

Give me a number between 6 and 8!

What do you get?

photo.jpg

Very kindly delivered by Mr Red5 of this very parish this very morning. Sadly I had about 272 yards to drive it and 11 seconds to look at then I had to drop Sam off at the railway station in the Honda and then bike it into work. I'm more than delighted with it, one of those cars I'd promised myself I'd own one day and now I do, so there. I probably won't get a chance to look at it 'properly' now until tomorrow afternoon or the weekend but as said I'm more than delighted with it. Sam went right out of his way to bring it here too and is a true gent and Autoshiter of the very highest accolade.