blimey i never seen one of these till this morning..

stuboy

A fairly decent and reliable budget hack I should imagine.

I've only ever seen a couple, but there always seem to be a handful for sale on the internet.

In other news, I saw an MG6 for the first time this morning. A car that I really want to like, but totally didn't. The chap slammed the boot shut and it sounded like an empty bean can being thrown into a pile of empty bean cans.

I've only ever seen a couple, but there always seem to be a handful for sale on the internet.

In other news, I saw an MG6 for the first time this morning. A car that I really want to like, but totally didn't. The chap slammed the boot shut and it sounded like an empty bean can being thrown into a pile of empty bean cans.

quality then

quality then

Out of interest, did it have a VX registration and/or mg.co.uk written on the rear bumper?

Out of interest, did it have a VX registration and/or mg.co.uk written on the rear bumper?

There was one parked near here recently with the number plate & the web address as you describe.

It was parked front in & after a fortnight a passing arsewipe had broken off the rear wiper.

It's gone now.

& as said above, it didn't really look anything special/out of the ordinary.

There was one parked near here recently with the number plate & the web address as you describe.

It was parked front in & after a fortnight a passing arsewipe had broken off the rear wiper.

It's gone now.

& as said above, it didn't really look anything special/out of the ordinary.

Forerunner to the Jazz, isn't it?

Actually the Logo came between two models of Jazz, making it a sort of 'Jazz sandwich' if you like. :shock:

I think we got the earlier one back in the 80s too, but not the banzai little turbo number unfortunately.

mF3hSl.jpg

Actually the Logo came between two models of Jazz, making it a sort of 'Jazz sandwich' if you like. :shock:

I think we got the earlier one back in the 80s too, but not the banzai little turbo number unfortunately.

mF3hSl.jpg

quality then

thats exactly what a merc 190 sounds like, never got that as the rest of the car is so solid...

quality then

thats exactly what a merc 190 sounds like, never got that as the rest of the car is so solid...

Actually the Logo came between two models of Jazz

I remember when it was introduced, CAR ran an article that claimed it was intended to reintroduce Britain to the idea of a small Honda.

About a year later, the Jazz arrived and the countries pensioners dipped into their nestegg. :D

Actually the Logo came between two models of Jazz

I remember when it was introduced, CAR ran an article that claimed it was intended to reintroduce Britain to the idea of a small Honda.

About a year later, the Jazz arrived and the countries pensioners dipped into their nestegg. :D

mF3hSl.jpg

Honda City in Japan.

You could buy the Turbo with a folding motorbike that fitted in the boot.

mF3hSl.jpg

Honda City in Japan.

You could buy the Turbo with a folding motorbike that fitted in the boot.

I'm borrowing my Grandmother's Logo at the moment because my LS400 alternator has packed up, my old Mini is off the road, my BMW 325i fuel pump is fucked and my TVR is, well a TVR i.e FUCKED.

My opinions on the Logo are thus: sure it's better than walking but overall I think I'd rather have a scrotal abscess, the CVT autobox utterly ruins the car completely, it not only sounds like you're slipping the clutch whilst revving the absolute knackers off it but it has all the temperament of a bat-shit mental woman who has schizophrenia whilst on her monthly cycle, it is fair to say leddies and gendleman, fucking shit, now don't get me wrong, the build quality is excellent and it's very reliable and has loads of room inside for such a small car for activities such as pissing the driver's seat and hiding tins of boiled sweets and pillows all over the shop but I just hate it, not because it's small-I love the Daihatsu Cuore, hell even Honda knew they'd dropped a bollock and stopped making it sharpish.

It was designed to get Doris to the shop half a mile away once a week at 20mph, nothing more, nothing less, and I'm sure it's fine for those duties but honestly, normal pootling around is dismal, perhaps the manwell box is slightly better but it'll still have all the personality of a sponge.