THAT abandoned dealer again Swadlincole

Alexg

Still surprised the Rover escaped...from what I recall it seemed pretty far gone.

Maestro is the one i would have plucked from its purgatory if I'd the space.  Still happy to throw a few quid into a pot and to potentially lend a hand if we can do something to save it.  Just have absolutely no room at the inn nor really the time for another project.

While it was quite a grim seeming spec that would have been hard to shift when it arrived there, times have changed...imagine a few people would love it as a simple way to trundle around in these days.  Know I would.

1 hour ago, MorrisItalSLX said:

If the Rover has managed to escape, then what is going on with the Maestro and the Cavalier?

2 minutes ago, Zelandeth said:

Maestro is the one i would have plucked from its purgatory if I'd the space.  Still happy to throw a few quid into a pot and to potentially lend a hand if we can do something to save it.  Just have absolutely no room at the inn nor really the time for another project.

Ditto

I was wondering wasn't there also a Maestro there as well? :) 

any idea what happened to that?

8 minutes ago, LightBulbFun said:

Ditto

I was wondering wasn't there also a Maestro there as well? :) 

any idea what happened to that?

Both still there I believe. I thought the Rover sold to Politt's mate 12 months ago for scrap value,  but I guess something changed. 

• 3 years later...