Shite Postcards

pompei

This is how I love my shite postcards.

Artificial colouring - check.

Awash with Autoshite - check.

Backdrop is Archishite - check.

Exotic location - check. (It's Essen, if you need to know)

Something politically incorrect going on - check (Note the cigar shop)

big-7022629682.jpg

When you could have an ice cream and a beer next to a Pfaff sewing machines shop in Lainate (Milan).

Note angular Ford not being as angular as the Lancia in front of it.

Also, there is an NSU Prinz 4 parked further down the street.

big-70261128f6.jpg

A proper car and a very fast A Kadett are parked at the railway station in Aulnoye.

big-702630535b.png

This one is just marvelously shite.

big-702756719d.jpg

And for those who like really old French chod, this is St Jean de Monts last week.

big-7027652e5d.jpg

Note early 4CV (5 lug wheels) and late 4CV (3 lug wheels) parked side by side.
I learned this distinguishing feature from Marina Wolters. Stop sniggering!

Staying in France, this medieval archishite and some stinking cylinders with holes in them
are in Saint-Jean-Pied-De-Port and no, I did not make this up.

big-70263047f2.png

Of extreme noteworthiness is that the place to the right of the gate appears to be open for business.

This is how I love my shite postcards. Artificial colouring - check.Awash with Autoshite - check.Backdrop is Archishite - check.Exotic location - check. (It's Essen, if you need to know)Something politically incorrect going on - check (Note the cigar shop) big-7022629682.jpg When you could have an ice cream and a beer next to a Pfaff sewing machines shop in Lainate (Milan).Note angular Ford not being as angular as the Lancia in front of it.Also, there is an NSU Prinz 4 parked further down the street. big-70261128f6.jpg  A proper car and a very fast A Kadett are parked at the railway station in Aulnoye. big-702630535b.png  This one is just marvelously shite. big-702756719d.jpg

Looks like the hipster selling coffee out of a Citroen H van outside a station is not a modern phenomenon then.post-17414-0-54293500-1518302717_thumb.png