Shite Postcards

pompei

Here is an interesting pair.

Bazas:

big-6744847675.jpg

Blaye:

big-6744848288.jpg

How many of the merely 2,414 ever built '64 Studebaker Daytona Hardtop Coupes might have made it to France?

Two of them showing up in postcards from locations merely 60 miles apart makes me suspect it's the photographer's car.

And if this is the case, I would like to have been a postcard photographer in 1960s France, since it must have been

a damn well paid job.

How many of the merely 2,414 ever built '64 Studebaker Daytona Hardtop Coupes might have made it to France?

Two of them showing up in postcards from locations merely 60 miles apart makes me suspect it's the photographer's car.

A bit more exotic than the Avenger which features in a couple of my cards (again, presumed to be the photographer's).

Your mission is now to find more cards with that same car visible.

B&W post-war European themed upload:

post-79-0-38410600-1504471019_thumb.jpg

The rather stylish Rasthaus Rhynern-Sud, apparently on the E34 Autobahn south of Hamm. Card was sent to an address in Miles Hill Avenue, Leeds with the fairly simple message "We are having a jolly good time in Germany and we hope you are having a good time from Susan and Eric". I found a card with a view of the outside here: http://www.ansichtskarten-center.de/4700-rhynern-rasthaus-rhynern-sued-197309

post-79-0-13619400-1504471170_thumb.jpg

Knorzerbau, Mannheim in 1953, I think. It was sent to an address in Cologne.

post-79-0-15286800-1504471263_thumb.jpg

Kerenzerbergstrasse mit Walensee.

Trying looking at the picture without the stamp in the middle . It's more like 2015

Impossible, i count at least 6 Tagora in that picture, there were not that many left in 2015.

I think the the postcard publisher photoshopped the new cars into the background so he can keep selling the old shot to discerning british tourists.