Shite in Miniature II

Split_Pin

I'd seen. It was on a stall of a guy that does house clearance. He had a box full of 70's to 90's Matchbox. I was struggling to resist the temptation to buy the lot. I'm guessing either he doesn't know the value or can't be arsed. The Scammell is particularly nice, save for a slight crack in the roof light it's in very good condition.

Put the Hot Wheels on EBay. I'm not a big fan of them, got them here simply because as you say they are in demand so might get a few quid on them.

I had that Dodge Commando, although mine wasn't Kellogg's, but Smith's Crisps. You had to get the tokens off the packets and send them off. It came in a plain white box.... I think I also got a special edition 'Temple of Doom' poster circa 1984 the same way...

I had that Dodge Commando, although mine wasn't Kellogg's, but Smith's Crisps. You had to get the tokens off the packets and send them off. It came in a plain white box.... I think I also got a special edition 'Temple of Doom' poster circa 1984 the same way...

Those were the days, either collecting tokens from food packets or getting a free gift in the packet. Why doesn't that happen anymore?

I'd seen. It was on a stall of a guy that does house clearance. He had a box full of 70's to 90's Matchbox. I was struggling to resist the temptation to buy the lot. I'm guessing either he doesn't know the value or can't be arsed. The Scammell is particularly nice, save for a slight crack in the roof light it's in very good condition.

Put the Hot Wheels on EBay. I'm not a big fan of them, got them here simply because as you say they are in demand so might get a few quid on them.

I think you should go back for the rest 8)

Just secured a 1/18 swap tonight which I am quite excited about. My Autoart E46 BMW Btcc car for his Revell VW Corrado. Always wanted a Schabak 1/43 one since they came out at the start of the 90s so this is even better! Best thing is the chap is inly 10 mins up the road so he is coming round tomorrow night. Pics to follow.

Got this today -

post-4771-0-06129400-1455999124_thumb.jpeg

Dinky pontiac parisienne. £13 including p&p from shitebay, could'nt get one from a toyfair for that.

Was going to give it a paintjob butI don't think it warrants it. True to its canadian roots it has malcolm the mountie at the wheel.

Latest addition to the growing collection include this minter

fa2d8a3d4a6c26c44ff932905d202667.jpg

Plan was to pull it apart and build up as a 400 rep but it's immaculate. ..........

Time will tell,already have a bit of a scrap yard feel to the house

e298bef38729006f44f6ef545227a40b.jpg

Does anyone have any scrap Auto Art hubs or axles kicking about?

I bought the P38 to build a rep of mine but the po cut all the hubs off,and fitted some shite chrome wheels with thin tube for axles..

Don't know why the phone has posted them pics sideways....never used to..

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I bought one of those Sunstar Asconas, an Irmscher I2000. It's triffic.

attachicon.gifIMAG4492.jpg

If I was really brave I'd slice it and dice it to make a MK1 Cavalier 2 door using the front end of this:

attachicon.gifDSC_0080.JPG

Less the quad headlamp conversion and ATS Cups.

Hmmmm. I've got the flat 1pc headlights to do that from the silver Manta 400........lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk