Shite in Miniature II

Split_Pin

3 hours ago, richardmorris said:

My large scale Burago and polistil cars are still in the loft.

If you ever consider moving these on I'd be very interested chap. I have a fairly decent collection of these now, mainly bought from other shiters. I trashed all my large Bburagos as a kid and Polistils were not really sold in any shops near me, which explains why I love them so much now I'm in my 40s.

17 hours ago, Split_Pin said:

If you ever consider moving these on I'd be very interested chap. I have a fairly decent collection of these now, mainly bought from other shiters. I trashed all my large Bburagos as a kid and Polistils were not really sold in any shops near me, which explains why I love them so much now I'm in my 40s.

I expect I will at some point. Not having children and only nieces means there’s not really much point in hanging on to things like this.

from memory, there’s a red Porsche 911, a rolls Royce shadow,  Bugatti, Alfa Romeo, countach,  brown Mercedes, etc.

ps, I’ve kept the models i want.

69C7627E-99C2-45F2-A412-6B2FAB20929F.jpeg

D84448F6-6E68-43A0-8FF8-1588947EB13B.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Split_Pin said:

In the mean time I'd be interested in the Corgi Datsun 240z and the Rancho. I didn't know Corgi made the Datsun, I thought it was  superkings (which I have)

A fine choice. To be honest I have no recollection of this Datsun at all. I think it’s the wrong scale - I liked my cars to be the same as each other, and this is sort of half way.

pm me your address and £. Postage went up yesterday too I note! Have you seen what a 1st class stamp costs!!

37 minutes ago, richardmorris said:

A fine choice. To be honest I have no recollection of this Datsun at all. I think it’s the wrong scale - I liked my cars to be the same as each other, and this is sort of half way.

pm me your address and £. Postage went up yesterday too I note! Have you seen what a 1st class stamp costs!!

Sure man, unless it's further back I didn't see how much posted you wanted for these 2?