Shite in Miniature II

Split_Pin

1/24 scale Sierra Cosworth saloon from an Italian partwork...... and I bet this gets serious scene tax very quickly.

Let's hope so eh? I bought all of them and I reckon me seeing quite so many of them sat in the unit could get old pretty quickly.

In other news - Corgi cancelled a fuck tonne of stuff they have announced for 2016 including, rather oddly, the Vanguards Stag.

They'll survive. As for most of the models, most will go ahead. They given (delayed) release dates for a lot which given timescales would suggest an awful lot has already been manufactured. There was obviously an issue holding up production which we can probably guess.

Thanks for the info. Luckily my knowledge of the real thing is somewhat limited, so I'm just happy to have a generic '70s American 4dr kit. I don't think there are many others?

When I made my 1:32 resin bodyshells there were almost no plastic model kits available, most were created from 3D models.

Who wouldn't want an AMC, a few Dodges, a Buick and a Caddy?

That 1:43 Tatra is made by IXO :)

Certainly not miniature but still shite. Can anybody advise me if these are collectable and have any value please?

They are both Triang tinplate pull along, quite large, about 18" long X 10" high. Scruffy condition and the van has no back door.  Many thanks.

attachicon.gifSAM_1461.JPG

attachicon.gifSAM_1463.JPG

After weeks advertising these without any response at all I finally sold them yesterday for £60.00 'sight unseen' to a tin plate collector who I met whilst browsing in a junk shop.

I saw some Majorette cars in Poundworld yesterday,they were older releases but still worth a look.I also noticed that Tesco have reduced the price of their Majorettes to £1.50,there were only about 3 cars on the shelf though  :-(

I'm currently bidding on a AutoArt RX8 on ebay, hopefully today I am more successful than last week!

What scale?,one of the sellers at the car boot I go to has has a 1/64 version for a couple of weeks now.

post-4819-0-81322700-1462204796_thumb.jpg

It was sunny out yesterday so I thought I'd take the MGF out.

post-4819-0-50475400-1462204824_thumb.jpg

Not really a classic model, one of the splurge of 1:18 Corgi models brought out during the late '80s. Looks good if you squint, though, and look past the undersized wheels / balloon profile tyres and crude front and rear lights.

But then, MGF owners ain't spoilt for choice.

Ive got that in graphite, for what it is, I love it. I have the 'executive' wooden plinth too.

Re majorette cars, I saw the new lower price and bought a Megane just to compare with the older ones I had as a kid. As expected it took a bit of difficulty getting it through the checkout.

Another Minix restoration, the Simca 1300. This is a later one so it had an interior (LHD) but also had those ghastly flat black discs that passed for wheels - the new wheels are from a Cararama Mini. It was inspired by Gary Cox's, although his is a 1301 with different rearlights - close enough though.

post-5267-0-39687000-1462302217_thumb.jpg

post-5267-0-27681700-1462302218_thumb.jpg

post-5267-0-19974000-1462302219_thumb.jpg

What scale?,one of the sellers at the car boot I go to has has a 1/64 version for a couple of weeks now.

Any scale will do, still interested in any. Did win that one mind, it was 1/43 scale so quite happy with it!