Shite in Miniature II

Split_Pin

Monday has become my traditional time to post the fruits of a weekend's attic exploration, so here goes.

My 1/18 collection is sufficiently large that some of them are less frequently probed by my inquisitive fingers than others. Some have lurked in boxes since we moved in eight years ago. So, on the promise that "I put one away in its place", today's diecast exhumation is this Volkswagen Phaeton.

EyMq_GZWQAUfdhW.thumb.jpg.eed914833556a5a59287ab126a64866f.jpg

It's an AUTOart, and that would typically put it way, way beyond my usual collecting scope because £££. However, this one was inexplicably bargainous, bought from the Ian Allan bookshop in Birmingham (gone but not forgotten) when they were having some kind of sale. I can't remember how cheap it was, but being that I was a penniless student at the time, it can't have been much more than a few nights at the Student Union.

(Actually that's a lie; so poorly integrated into society am I that I rarely went. Fortunately, my mates were similarly poorly adjusted).

EyMqjnbWYAQ7MpZ.thumb.jpg.aef2db174ac54fd4af647514dc0a616b.jpg

Anyway. It's great.

I believe this was one of the earlier releases from the brand, and it's actually not quite as absurdly detailed as their later issues. That's not to say it's anything less than spectacular, though.

EyMq-unXEAIbius.thumb.jpg.15cbb5f1dc225f44559f6e92c273e835.jpg

It's the little things. The brake discs, frixample, are drilled and rotate with the wheels, without fouling on the calipers they pass through.

The wheels are great, too. I'm still not entirely sure why it is that Maisto and Bburago can have branded tyres but AUTOart can't at several times the price? Not that it matters. Just an observation.

The proportions are beyond question. I mean, it's a Volkswagen Phaeton. This looks like a Volkswagen Phaeton. I've not measured it for scale, but it sure has some substance to it, and it's a bigger beastie than the S Type I played with last week.

EyMqkudWYAQ8Yhe.thumb.jpg.692b8814b5e5816bae9d7da18eeb8f0b.jpg

AUTOart models really shine on the inside, and this one's no exception. If I was going to single anything out for criticism, I'd say that I'm pretty sure that the Phaeton's automatic gear selector didn't have the girth of a cucumber. Other than that, it's beyond reprach really. The dashboard is accurately shaped, the wood trim is accurately placed and looks convincing. The buttons are all correctly placed, too, and are labelled in a convincing fashion. The overhead area is pretty good, too, with visors and switchgear that looks good and is where it should be.

There's carpet, natch, and I'm afraid I didn't measure its pile for scale.

EyMqlURXIAQR8aJ.thumb.jpg.818f0f40c4809b28e505ab91c3a83490.jpg

It's just as good in the back. Yes, all four doors open. The rear bench is split and is beautifully bedecked with cupholders, rear-seat infotainment and climate controls and all the usual sybaritic symbols of excess that come with this most intriguingly-positioned member of the Volkswagen lineup.

I bloody love the Phaeton, I really do, for all its bananas engineering oneupmanship.  Bit of a shame they didn't model the 1/1's wildly elaborate boot hinge — this bootid pivots on a regular dogleg. It'll do.

EyMq_ejWQAEx5Ol.thumb.jpg.52ddc231b443cc7b3c38fc27dcbb8a11.jpg

It doesn't look particularly special under the bonnet, but after a quick look on The Internet, that's pretty much how the 1/1 looks. They could have put a few more lablels in strategic places for some added "blimey", but what is there is is bang on, resolution-wise.

EyMqkKCXAAQMJIu.thumb.jpg.08c6e464a4bdd708d18f9ac02ecb9973.jpg

I'm really, really glad that AUTOart thought the Phaeton worthy of their reproductory efforts. I can't see it being a must-have for many collectors; it belongs to that bizzare part of the automotive sphere — in both 1/1 and 1/18 dimensions — where it lacks the low-hanging fruit appeal of the super-exotic, and its status within its own specific luxobarge class is somewhat on the fringe. They don't seem to come up on eBay very often, either, and I'd certainly not be buying one if they did.

Just as well, then, that Ian Allan had a bunch that needed shifting on when I just happened to be passing by.

I daren't even think about what else they might have had in their bargain bucket that day...

1 hour ago, Amishtat said:

Some more unpacking earlier on unearthed this, the first 1:18 I had back in about 1988/9.

CAN RELATE!

I have a feeling it was one Christmas earlier, but the red version of the legendary Bburago E-Type spelt my introduction to the scale, too. I really, really love it. 

In fact, if you'll indulge me... So, my parents, and my grandparents, knew I was into cars. Like, really, really into cars. On Christmas morning, I found that year's Observer's book of cars in my stocking. Later in the same day, I also recieved the Collins Gem book of Sports Cars, a miniature tome that took in machines as disparate as the Mercer Raceabout and Lamborghini Jalpa, presented via airbrushed sketches in chronological order. Each car had a full spec breakdown and history. Among the cars on its pages was, inevitably, the E-Type. In red. Because they're always red (unless they're British Racing Green).

20210405_202621.thumb.jpg.5af528b1728785b5236f567a2cb98d51.jpg

We were off to my Cousins' house for Christmas dinner, but before we went we, got to open our prezzies from mum and dad. Among mine, rather thrillingly, was the red 1/18 Bburago E-Type. Having NEVER SEEN a model as big, nor as stunningly detailed as that before, I beheld it in shocked silence. It was mine! This incredible thing. But what did one do with something this magnificent? This wasn't a toy, this was something for grown-ups. Mum even said so herself. It would be something for me to look at, but not touch. Was that something I even had it in me to manage? I'd never tried it before.

It was hard work parting company with it to go to my cousins', but needs must, and there was the promise of further prezzies, so whatcha gonna do? An eight year-old's gonna eight year-old.

There was a welcome moment of Deja Vu, though, when a box of familiar dimensions landed on my lap, from Nan and Poppa (he who has provided all my Rover 800s). It couldn't be?

It bloody was. Not just another 1/18 Bburago model, but another 1/18 Bburago model Jaguar E-Type. I was two embarassed to let on that I'd already unwrapped its twin earlier that day, but, when my parents eventually communicated the fact, and Nan and Poppa offered to exchange it, I fervently protested. It was perfect! I now had one that I could keep safely boxed and beyond my heavyhanded efforts of destruction, and one that I could handle lovingly and trundle along the carpet making Jaguar noises (however it was I imagined them sounding at the time).

During the evening a screwdriver materialised and the E-Type was freed from its polystyrene prison and I peered at it from every angle imaginable, and waggled the gearstick around. It doesn't slot into gears as such, but it moves in a convincing fashion, and that's all that matters. Also that you could remove the centrelock wheel nuts and take the wheels off — you could even put them back on inside out if you liked the wide, flat spoke look). Poppa took great joy in showing me what all the bits of it were — it was on that day I learnt what SU carburettors were and what they looked like.

Being a stickler for detail, he also pointed out that the E-Type in my Collins Gem book, which looked precisely the same as my 1/18 masterpiece, was actually incorrectly illustrated. He pointed out that my car had a straight-six engine — he showed me how there were spark plugs and exhaust outlets for only six cylinders, rather than the 12 you'd find in an S3, and suggested that the picture (and my car) were Series 1 cars. Also, that the E registration that it wore was wrong, too, as mentioned by Amishtat above. An E would be a 1967 car. He ventured that it might have been registered after being reimported to the UK. To this day I still wonder why Bburago chose that registration number.

I still love the model. Of course, it's very much of its time; the detailing is crude by today's standards, and that's entirely forgiveable on the basis of costs and the production methods available. Not that there were any major rivals to Bburago's stranglehold on the market in the late 80s. However, putting aside the fine details, I still reckon they got the proportions and the general shape of things absolutely bob on. It really is a gorgeous thing and is rather snobbily treated by diecast "connoiseurs", albeit who probably don't share the rose-tinted outlook of Nostalgia.

Anyway. Just had to share what is quite a cherished memory. Cheers @Amishtat for showing yours.

2 hours ago, RoadworkUK said:

CAN RELATE!

I have a feeling it was one Christmas earlier, but the red version of the legendary Bburago E-Type spelt my introduction to the scale, too. I really, really love it. 

In fact, if you'll indulge me... So, my parents, and my grandparents, knew I was into cars. Like, really, really into cars. On Christmas morning, I found that year's Observer's book of cars in my stocking. Later in the same day, I also recieved the Collins Gem book of Sports Cars, a miniature tome that took in machines as disparate as the Mercer Raceabout and Lamborghini Jalpa, presented via airbrushed sketches in chronological order. Each car had a full spec breakdown and history. Among the cars on its pages was, inevitably, the E-Type. In red. Because they're always red (unless they're British Racing Green).

20210405_202621.thumb.jpg.5af528b1728785b5236f567a2cb98d51.jpg

We were off to my Cousins' house for Christmas dinner, but before we went we, got to open our prezzies from mum and dad. Among mine, rather thrillingly, was the red 1/18 Bburago E-Type. Having NEVER SEEN a model as big, nor as stunningly detailed as that before, I beheld it in shocked silence. It was mine! This incredible thing. But what did one do with something this magnificent? This wasn't a toy, this was something for grown-ups. Mum even said so herself. It would be something for me to look at, but not touch. Was that something I even had it in me to manage? I'd never tried it before.

It was hard work parting company with it to go to my cousins', but needs must, and there was the promise of further prezzies, so whatcha gonna do? An eight year-old's gonna eight year-old.

There was a welcome moment of Deja Vu, though, when a box of familiar dimensions landed on my lap, from Nan and Poppa (he who has provided all my Rover 800s). It couldn't be?

It bloody was. Not just another 1/18 Bburago model, but another 1/18 Bburago model Jaguar E-Type. I was two embarassed to let on that I'd already unwrapped its twin earlier that day, but, when my parents eventually communicated the fact, and Nan and Poppa offered to exchange it, I fervently protested. It was perfect! I now had one that I could keep safely boxed and beyond my heavyhanded efforts of destruction, and one that I could handle lovingly and trundle along the carpet making Jaguar noises (however it was I imagined them sounding at the time).

During the evening a screwdriver materialised and the E-Type was freed from its polystyrene prison and I peered at it from every angle imaginable, and waggled the gearstick around. It doesn't slot into gears as such, but it moves in a convincing fashion, and that's all that matters. Also that you could remove the centrelock wheel nuts and take the wheels off — you could even put them back on inside out if you liked the wide, flat spoke look). Poppa took great joy in showing me what all the bits of it were — it was on that day I learnt what SU carburettors were and what they looked like.

Being a stickler for detail, he also pointed out that the E-Type in my Collins Gem book, which looked precisely the same as my 1/18 masterpiece, was actually incorrectly illustrated. He pointed out that my car had a straight-six engine — he showed me how there were spark plugs and exhaust outlets for only six cylinders, rather than the 12 you'd find in an S3, and suggested that the picture (and my car) were Series 1 cars. Also, that the E registration that it wore was wrong, too, as mentioned by Amishtat above. An E would be a 1967 car. He ventured that it might have been registered after being reimported to the UK. To this day I still wonder why Bburago chose that registration number.

I still love the model. Of course, it's very much of its time; the detailing is crude by today's standards, and that's entirely forgiveable on the basis of costs and the production methods available. Not that there were any major rivals to Bburago's stranglehold on the market in the late 80s. However, putting aside the fine details, I still reckon they got the proportions and the general shape of things absolutely bob on. It really is a gorgeous thing and is rather snobbily treated by diecast "connoiseurs", albeit who probably don't share the rose-tinted outlook of Nostalgia.

Anyway. Just had to share what is quite a cherished memory. Cheers @Amishtat for showing yours.

What a fabulous  account. I have similar memories of 1/18 Bburagos at Christmas although nobody else in my family was interested in cars so I could only imagine what the details of the model represented. Its lovely how you remember exactly what your papa  told you about the car.

2 hours ago, RoadworkUK said:

Monday has become my traditional time to post the fruits of a weekend's attic exploration, so here goes.

My 1/18 collection is sufficiently large that some of them are less frequently probed by my inquisitive fingers than others. Some have lurked in boxes since we moved in eight years ago. So, on the promise that "I put one away in its place", today's diecast exhumation is this Volkswagen Phaeton.

EyMq_GZWQAUfdhW.thumb.jpg.eed914833556a5a59287ab126a64866f.jpg

It's an AUTOart, and that would typically put it way, way beyond my usual collecting scope because £££. However, this one was inexplicably bargainous, bought from the Ian Allan bookshop in Birmingham (gone but not forgotten) when they were having some kind of sale. I can't remember how cheap it was, but being that I was a penniless student at the time, it can't have been much more than a few nights at the Student Union.

(Actually that's a lie; so poorly integrated into society am I that I rarely went. Fortunately, my mates were similarly poorly adjusted).

EyMqjnbWYAQ7MpZ.thumb.jpg.aef2db174ac54fd4af647514dc0a616b.jpg

Anyway. It's great.

I believe this was one of the earlier releases from the brand, and it's actually not quite as absurdly detailed as their later issues. That's not to say it's anything less than spectacular, though.

EyMq-unXEAIbius.thumb.jpg.15cbb5f1dc225f44559f6e92c273e835.jpg

It's the little things. The brake discs, frixample, are drilled and rotate with the wheels, without fouling on the calipers they pass through.

The wheels are great, too. I'm still not entirely sure why it is that Maisto and Bburago can have branded tyres but AUTOart can't at several times the price? Not that it matters. Just an observation.

The proportions are beyond question. I mean, it's a Volkswagen Phaeton. This looks like a Volkswagen Phaeton. I've not measured it for scale, but it sure has some substance to it, and it's a bigger beastie than the S Type I played with last week.

EyMqkudWYAQ8Yhe.thumb.jpg.692b8814b5e5816bae9d7da18eeb8f0b.jpg

AUTOart models really shine on the inside, and this one's no exception. If I was going to single anything out for criticism, I'd say that I'm pretty sure that the Phaeton's automatic gear selector didn't have the girth of a cucumber. Other than that, it's beyond reprach really. The dashboard is accurately shaped, the wood trim is accurately placed and looks convincing. The buttons are all correctly placed, too, and are labelled in a convincing fashion. The overhead area is pretty good, too, with visors and switchgear that looks good and is where it should be.

There's carpet, natch, and I'm afraid I didn't measure its pile for scale.

EyMqlURXIAQR8aJ.thumb.jpg.818f0f40c4809b28e505ab91c3a83490.jpg

It's just as good in the back. Yes, all four doors open. The rear bench is split and is beautifully bedecked with cupholders, rear-seat infotainment and climate controls and all the usual sybaritic symbols of excess that come with this most intriguingly-positioned member of the Volkswagen lineup.

I bloody love the Phaeton, I really do, for all its bananas engineering oneupmanship.  Bit of a shame they didn't model the 1/1's wildly elaborate boot hinge — this bootid pivots on a regular dogleg. It'll do.

EyMq_ejWQAEx5Ol.thumb.jpg.52ddc231b443cc7b3c38fc27dcbb8a11.jpg

It doesn't look particularly special under the bonnet, but after a quick look on The Internet, that's pretty much how the 1/1 looks. They could have put a few more lablels in strategic places for some added "blimey", but what is there is is bang on, resolution-wise.

EyMqkKCXAAQMJIu.thumb.jpg.08c6e464a4bdd708d18f9ac02ecb9973.jpg

I'm really, really glad that AUTOart thought the Phaeton worthy of their reproductory efforts. I can't see it being a must-have for many collectors; it belongs to that bizzare part of the automotive sphere — in both 1/1 and 1/18 dimensions — where it lacks the low-hanging fruit appeal of the super-exotic, and its status within its own specific luxobarge class is somewhat on the fringe. They don't seem to come up on eBay very often, either, and I'd certainly not be buying one if they did.

Just as well, then, that Ian Allan had a bunch that needed shifting on when I just happened to be passing by.

I daren't even think about what else they might have had in their bargain bucket that day...

I bought this one when they were current back in 2006. I completely agree its a fantastic model in every respect. Mine had a few minor paint blemishes but they don't detract. You did well to get a bargain. At the time I bought mine it was the most expensive model I had ever bought. But I was back at my parents house for a year after a relationship break up so I had a reasonable job but no overheads so I thought that then was the time! As you say, its rare too, evidenced by the fact that someone kept trying to avail me of it some years ago in a no doubt spurious trade. They are ££££ if they do come up so hold onto it.

10 hours ago, Richard_FM said:

Later on I bought the Collins Gem book of Racing Cars, which featured pure racing cars in the same style.

Yep, I got the same thing as a subsequent prezzie some years later. Having thumbed Sports Cars to death and lost its front cover, I put sticky plastic on the front cover of Racing Cars so that couldn't happen again.

More old chod unearthed, pretty sure these haven't seen the light of day this century. These appear to date from my repaint/dreadfully clumsy paint pen detailing phase, encompassing the full gamut from pointless (Skoda), ambitiously ham-fisted (Morris) and the not-terrible (Opel, it never did have a bonnet). In a way I'm quite fond of the Minor given my evident limitations with a brush and thick gloss Humbrol. Also pictured, how to lower a Corgi Minor (when you're about twelve, it comes apart easily and you have a hacksaw to hand) and a Majorette Chrysler 180, where I appear to have filled the wheels in with Milliput in an attempt to replicate wheel trims. Also, one of those pull-back Matchboxes which got mentioned a while back and the other light up Micro Machine I knew I had somewhere. Fairly certain these came in packs of two and I saw the other last week, a black Tucker. This absolutely fascinated me at about nine years of age, not just that something so small could have working lights but that they'd actually made a Sierra. I'd no idea back then they were sold there as the Merkur. 

IMG_20210405_133222.jpg

IMG_20210405_133241.jpg

IMG_20210405_133255.jpg

IMG_20210405_133311.jpg

IMG_20210405_133356.jpg

IMG_20210405_133414.jpg

IMG_20210405_133331.jpg

IMG_20210405_133341.jpg

IMG_20210405_133757.jpg

Interesting @Amishtat, I had a variant of everything you posted there growing up, barring the Chrysler 180. I have however made up for that deficiency, since! And that is quite a transformation of that Corgi Cameo Minor, which was arguably the best casting of the 4; Minor, Mini, Beetle, 2CV. 

Have a couple of my favourite shots I got from my city centre hotel stay - apologies for the drawn out report but I've been all over the place since I last posted!

51075698281_b470920b55_b.jpg

Arguably the best light for my Fun Ho! Mercedes, in light of its paint job and questionable casting.

51075698061_1c71d37650_b.jpg

And I've no idea how I achieved this effect on the other Benz but I reckon it's ruddy bloody good, if I do say so. Not bad for a standard range phone in low light!

There's a few of us here all around that age, for the amount of times someone posts something which make me think "got/had one of those". The 180 came from a superb little model shop in Colchester, he mostly did railway stuff but had a tray of used cars too. That would have been later on, in 1995 or so at which point I'd heard of Chrysler 180s but never actually seen one. It's a topic we've covered here before but given that they only ceased production around the time I was born, even as a car obsessed child I don't remember seeing them around. A mate bought one in 2006 and that was the first of still only two I've ever seen. 

Some new additions to my fleet of model cars:

20210406_124436.thumb.jpg.7eb42fe0d88cbaa8473d5865d572cba4.jpg

First off the Matchbox Super Kings Mercedes 190e 2.3-16:

20210406_124453.thumb.jpg.54ed6d101253ded3d7e18b81592db0b4.jpg

20210406_124505.thumb.jpg.493dc089612d25a2368121ad6f23a2d7.jpg

I picked up this specific one in white because in the mid-80s as a kid, my dad, Fatha_Sterling bought me one at a local shop Telford where we lived, in fact, there exists a photo of my Dad holding me up in the shop and pointing to the cars on sale then when we were buying that very model of car.

I don't know what happened to my original 190 but I remember it being white and I had for a very long time, way into the late 90s. But by that time it was very playworn and very worse for wear, I think I recall the front window being very brown and brittle. I think I may have painted it red at some point (?) Anyway, this was for memories. I set about with the sharpies to make it a little more realistic.

Range Rover 4.6 HSE or 2.5 DSE:

20210406_124520.thumb.jpg.179dc815a885e5ec6eaf33e54abcbe75.jpg

20210406_124530.thumb.jpg.f65080d1801bd9d8c7b6250c22a99009.jpg

20210406_124538.thumb.jpg.983a869f484d5b19948f8d41f00c9041.jpg

A purchase from @Datsuncog 

Nice detailing but the passenger looks hilariously shocked and the driver looks fed up 😂

1/18 Aston Martin Vanquish:

20210406_124614.thumb.jpg.73c124d8dc535884c1ae2b66ef354509.jpg

20210406_124622.thumb.jpg.1ce5e689ad1e268339d542a934899c02.jpg

This is made made by the Beanstalk group. What attracted me to this model was the lower price and details such as the numberplate:

20210406_124721.thumb.jpg.5584e5b286ca4bfa097a6d2b129a7680.jpg

20210406_124754.thumb.jpg.db9c77b6b1711bc414e5bf3fcf34dce8.jpg

20210406_124700.thumb.jpg.64f469b7c9f643b5fdc59bb39d6b2d04.jpg

20210406_124921.thumb.jpg.c875556a79eb2723c669f0ad99712956.jpg

20210406_124639.thumb.jpg.7cc5dd4e7d33466ed7b2a81b4df95431.jpg

20210406_124856.thumb.jpg.7ff780421be23f74efbd6a9bde4f2a98.jpg

Its actually quite detailed but overall I can't help thinking that there is something missing model in the overall look and feel of it.

The roof comes off with much ease, this is something seen in many other examples. However, the finer detailed bits and bobs on this particular model make it more than enough to join my growing fleet of 1/18s.

15 minutes ago, Lord Sterling said:

Its actually quite detailed but overall I can't help thinking that there is something missing model in the overall look and feel of it.

I have the Aston. For me, it's the wheels that let it down, everything else is terrific. Interestingly, the overall proportions are possibly a fraction off versus the real Vanquish, but might actually be dead-on for the cars in the film, which had Ford Explorer chassis. 

Love the Superkings 190E. Never had that one. Same wheels as my XR4i; I once thought they would be unique to that car 'cos they reflected the Ghia / XR4i pepperpot design quite nicely. But then the Jag XJ40 got them, as did sundry truck releases. Surely among the most uncommon wheels that Matchbox, did, though.

Sharpies are pretty good pens. I recently bought myself a silver and bronze pen (I actually bought the silver one and the bronze one was included thankfully)

20210406_154810.thumb.jpg.7efbae7041e379746b867fd14e236fb3.jpg

I like add some detail to a model car to make it look more realistic if colours to lights/trim were not added. Hence the Silver, Bronze and Orange pens. Black and red were already part of my arsenal.

20210406_154835.thumb.jpg.f69892122be5b931bc5833093703a4a4.jpg

The Toyota above originally had bronze/gold stripe down the side but this had worn away over time. So the bronze sharpie brought it back.

20210406_164455.thumb.jpg.1be926ab40d53410b543fea3eb1b82ef.jpg

20210406_164527.thumb.jpg.7ec004e2869443a1e78c9414228fb2fd.jpg

The Jaguar side pillars and MG Maestro front grill should be silver (albeit, the Jaguar pillar should actually be chrome) so these are my efforts. Its adds a bit more realism to the cars. I'm especially pleased that the colours don't rub off easily like gel pens.

13 minutes ago, barrett said:

I thought the other axle and wheel went in the box but it might have gone in the bin, sorry! Could be a candidate for a mild custom with some donor wheels from something else?

Could be, I like the idea of restoring it to match the Spot on Mk3 Zephyr I have. I’ll not ask you to root through the bins 🤣

On 4/6/2021 at 9:08 PM, Lord Sterling said:

20210406_154835.thumb.jpg.f69892122be5b931bc5833093703a4a4.jpg

The Toyota above originally had bronze/gold stripe down the side but this had worn away over time. So the bronze sharpie brought it back.

This is why I keep on returning to this thread. I love seeing examples of models I've never seen before, models which I own and models which I'd forgotten I'd ever owned! That Celica Supra takes me straight back - I remember pushing down on the front of mine to pop up the front lights. I've no idea what became of it. Ebay suggests they're a pretty rare model now anyway. Love it!

New things! Starting off with some tatty Matchbox

20210408_16400920210408_16403020210408_16412420210408_16430920210408_16470120210408_164817

Dags!

20210408_16475520210408_164104

Also included was this Zylmex - is that the mysterious red-helmeted driver from my VW fastback?

20210408_164410

Another package contained much nicer stuff, I had an absolutely mint 57 Chevy in this colour but my ex kept it

20210408_164841

Another 57 but Hot Wheels - I try and grab this earlier version when I see them as they cast the bonnet shut later

20210408_164929

Not-purple Corgi 240 with no name on the base. Aerosol of purple velvet armed and ready

20210408_165225

Now this is lovely. Mira Seat 1200

20210408_16530420210408_165331

And some tidy Majorettes, 924

20210408_16541620210408_165433

I also realised I didn't have one of these, GS Camargue

20210408_165537

That one isn't exactly mint, but I bought two

20210408_16545820210408_16550320210408_165513

Lastly yet another Maisto VW Champer - I have six of these now, all different in some way. This one has unusual big wheels

20210408_165646