Renault 20 Bits Wanted

RENOMAD

Hi Guys,,,,well I got my R20 home..Its ok, driving 100%.Loads of history and the previous owner who had the car since 1984 had obviously done as moch as he could to maintain it. The interior is mint bar the door cards which are a weak point on all 20/30's. The body isn't perfect by any means but for what I paid for it, it couldn't have been. Plenty of filler and a few blisters but looks presentable enough. It wont get into any concourse events but will fit in well to some of the events over here in cow shit covered fields :D . Anyway,the towbar is gone, I retrimmed the parcel shelf yesterday as they fade quite badly, and I'm going the paint the wheels over the weekend.A new back box is on order. Actually looking through its history, its seems to have had an extraordinary appetite for exhausts! This is the worst shite I have brought home but strangely its the most appealing. I don't see any point in pouring loads of money into it(I can't as I lost my job 2 weeks ago). I'll just maintain it as best that I can to stop it deteorating and maybe, just maybe it'll get some new filler and paint as required.Its solid in all the right places, just the ends out the outer sills will needs some work.

Anyway, there are a few bits that I would like to get to make it just a little better.

Front Chrome Bumper(the one with the rubber insert)

Bumper Over Riders for the rear(one has split)

Door cards, especially drivers one in Blue.

MUST BE CHEAP.

R20001.jpg

R20020.jpg