Shitefest 2012 - 14th July - PARTY TIME!

Betaboy2.0

Someone should bring a welder. And everyone should bring a lot of tools and scrap metal etc. We should have a heap of a car there, to collectively fix (until too drunk). MOT it on the Monday. Or something.

Sorry, I like booze and powertools in the sun.

But anyways. By hook or crook or bicycle, I shall be there.

:)

Hello. I don't really post much round these here parts anymore, but I reckon I'm going to find it hard to resist the combination of Meat + Beer + Rubbish Cars so I will probably be coming to this. I'll be hitching a lift with G.Cox in the Maestro because I STILL don't have a car.

Those of you who know me will understand what a huge asset I'll be to the party seeing as how witty, erudite, well-dressed, intelligent and modest I am.

Bye!

Hello all

I'm a.newbie here but a friend of betaboy and will be at the party too with our '77 beta saloon 1600 in yellow and our '78 beta saloon 1300 in white......

Plus 14th is my birthday so maybe I'll bring cake!

See you there!

Hello. I don't really post much round these here parts anymore, but I reckon I'm going to find it hard to resist the combination of Meat + Beer + Rubbish Cars so I will probably be coming to this. I'll be hitching a lift with G.Cox in the Maestro because I STILL don't have a car.

Those of you who know me will understand what a huge asset I'll be to the party seeing as how witty, erudite, well-dressed, intelligent and modest I am.

Bye!

I would be disappointed not to see a Moto-Scat banner making an appearance at this.

Hope you and the MS crew can make it. 8)

Well, I have copletely lost track of the numbers now! Great!! Should be a busy and fun do. Lets just pray for good weather.

I'm trying to work out the best way to manage the admin of this - rather than publish my address and directions etc on open forum.

I'll put thinking hat on and go from there.