Chod collectors on Salvage Hunters

quicksilver

Anyone watching Salvage Hunters on Quest now? The dealer guy is visiting some compulsive hoarders who seem to be living the autoshite dream big time. One guy still has every car he's ever bought rotting in his field including an FSO pickup and a Dacia Duster! Another had what appeared to be a 3-wheel Bond van and a third had something buried in a hedge and barely visible that he claimed was a Studebaker Hawk. I fear if I owned a farm I would so become like these guys :D

Shite-tastic! 8)

Was at my parents' house earlier this afternoon and they were watching an episode of this...

My dad said that there was a 1970s Ford Zodiac estate in a barn and a Morris Minor too that had started for the first time in umpteen years.

I wonder if the episodes are available to watch online? :?

Quest seems like a good channel for autoshiters....on Boxing Day I was watching (and sleeping through) episodes of 2 chaps restoring a 1971 Beetle 1302. Never got to see any more of it. :x

• 1 month later...
Shite-tastic! 8)

Was at my parents' house earlier this afternoon and they were watching an episode of this...

My dad said that there was a 1970s Ford Zodiac estate in a barn and a Morris Minor too that had started for the first time in umpteen years.

I wonder if the episodes are available to watch online? :?

Quest seems like a good channel for autoshiters....on Boxing Day I was watching (and sleeping through) episodes of 2 chaps restoring a 1971 Beetle 1302. Never got to see any more of it. :x

Beetle Crisis is a great programme. The second series, where they follow a company who restore VWs, is even better. Chap lavishes a seemingly endless amount of money restoring a late 50s Beetle, finds vast flaws in what most would consider perfection, produces a very nice car at the end of it.

Anyone watching Salvage Hunters on Quest now? The dealer guy is visiting some compulsive hoarders who seem to be living the autoshite dream big time. One guy still has every car he's ever bought rotting in his field including an FSO pickup and a Dacia Duster! :D

was that the old guy who wouldnt sell anything just kept saying i have a use for that :shock: must be going to live forever :lol: