Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

Peugeot 13" trims, two different styles.

The fixing rings are missing on most of them, but may be useful to someone.

happy to post at cost or shitely assist7df90fed6c7c6eb650e25bd554abaacf.jpg1f7adba2a03212c358d0811938a5a6c5.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Bumpity, will be going down the tip next week..

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

TAKEN - for a Rover 800, :-)

JimH sent me this Rover radio for my Metro for free - so now moving on to next shiter for free....I have confirmed it powers up, but did not enter the code for it.

IMG_20200519_194853.jpg.3b18c88c234263020a341ee01b62ce23.thumb.jpg.ae08efcdc409f54aeeb468b41717f9ac.jpg

Two four drawer filing cabinets. Metal heavy and actually still not that scruffy even though they’ve lived in the garage for a few years.

Collection from Prestwich m60 junction 17. You’ll need a hatchback/trailer as about 5ft tall.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, dozeydustman said:

Can anyone make good use of this? @Yoss do you still have a Felicia?

CEB9677D-671F-461D-8F97-F62523A45BB0.thumb.jpeg.0c7b11f39f9adbe60d2d83a0029ef3ff.jpeg

Hi, thanks for the thought. Yes still have it but I also have that Haynes manual. Don't really need two. I suppose I could have a best one for indoors and a grubby one in the garage like I do for the Triumph. 

See if anybody else wants it first but if you're going to chuck it away I'll take it off you and sort out something for postage. Cheers. 

4 minutes ago, Yoss said:

Hi, thanks for the thought. Yes still have it but I also have that Haynes manual. Don't really need two. I suppose I could have a best one for indoors and a grubby one in the garage like I do for the Triumph. 

See if anybody else wants it first but if you're going to chuck it away I'll take it off you and sort out something for postage. Cheers. 

I can keep it in the garage with the stash of other books of lies, so if no takers it's yours. It has been used when I owned a Felly so may have a couple of thumbprints but is in otherwise good order

47 minutes ago, rainagain said:

I was at my dad’s recently and he reminded me that this is still sitting in his garage. A nice piece of test kit. Last time I powered it up, all the modules worked bar one but I can’t remember which one. Free to a shitter. Collection only in Fife due to size. 

I would love to re-home that, alas I am nowhere near Fife. ?

11 hours ago, rainagain said:

I was at my dad’s recently and he reminded me that this is still sitting in his garage. A nice piece of test kit. Last time I powered it up, all the modules worked bar one but I can’t remember which one. Free to a shitter. Collection only in Fife due to size. 

I'm near Fife and I kind of want it. One question though. What is it?

43 minutes ago, juular said:

I'm near Fife and I kind of want it. One question though. What is it?

It’s a test rack for working on electrical/electronic kit. There’s a power supply, a volt meter and I think a signal generator and a counter. If you zoom in on the pics the units have labels I think. I’m on my phone so I can’t see them very well.  

19 hours ago, sofarsogood said:

Metal car ramps. Collection from Notts area. Hurry before the scrap man takes them. I will store them for a short period if someone genuinely wants them.

20200918_125520.jpg

Shame to scrap the ramps but not worth the trip for me to get them I am afraid.

However we will provide outdoor storage for any ramps that are in the way. Then any shiter who needs ramps can borrow them or take them to keep providing we are not down to our last pair. The scheme is under way and with have 3 pairs at the moment.

The drawback is they need to arrive in Buckingham MK18

1 hour ago, Six-cylinder said:

However we will provide outdoor storage for any ramps that are in the way. Then any shiter who needs ramps can borrow them or take them to keep providing we are not down to our last pair. The scheme is under way and with have 3 pairs at the moment.

I could pick these up on my way back from Scotland on Tuesday week... 

20 hours ago, Six-cylinder said:

Agreed. Its not me chucking em out but I already have a set! @Six-cylinder@N19 hopefully @clayts450is having em if that cool with all parties.