Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

The Moog

13 hours ago, paulplom said:

This is a handy charging case for a galaxy s6. Gives you more than double the battery life.
Bought for my son last Christmas but it disappeared and has only just been found. He has a different phone now. This is brand new and has never been used.

^ I got a galaxy which I have to plug into the computer to charge.  How does a charging case work.?   And if it's useful then I'd be very interested please ..and Thanks.  Pete.

p.s. PM sent.

1 hour ago, Bfg said:

^ I got a galaxy which I have to plug into the computer to charge.  How does a charging case work.?   And if it's useful then I'd be very interested please ..and Thanks.  Pete.

I think you charge the case up, then when the battery on your phone gets low, you switch the case on and that starts transferring charge from the case into your phone so is essentially recharging your phone without plugging it in and all the wires etc. Etc.

If you dont want it bfg I'd like to call 2nd dibs as I could do with one! 

Thank you,

James

On 11/11/2019 at 6:58 PM, Lord Sterling said:

Yo. Old computer + flat screen monitor. Reluctant to dump it as I think its useful and there are a few old computer fettlers here:

20191111_183927.thumb.jpg.12fe081c840585a91d4a6199bc59612c.jpg

Pointless note: I think that's an Antec case, aluminium and pretty well organised for an old ATX box. I have one that looks very similar in silver.

Do you know what processor and memory it has? That should do someone a good turn if they need a pc...

1 hour ago, smellypoo said:

Pointless note: I think that's an Antec case, aluminium and pretty well organised for an old ATX box. I have one that looks very similar in silver.

Do you know what processor and memory it has? That should do someone a good turn if they need a pc...

No idea soz. Ma_Sterling wants it gone soon otherwise it'll bw going to the dump.

stack of practical classics (last three or four years), crinkly as got slightly damp in the shed but completely dry now and readable (no sticky pages o er).

stack of Bass guitar magazines, immaculate

stack of military history books, ww1, ww2, Vietnam, Falklands etc some recent, some old and out of print.

Free to collect from Tamworth

On 11/15/2019 at 4:15 PM, Bfg said:

p.s. PM sent.

Did you take this? Because if not for what ever reason I could also use it, but no worries if it's taken @Bfg

18 hours ago, Tim_E said:

Did you take this? Because if not for what ever reason I could also use it, but no worries if it's taken @Bfg

Paul has very generously offered to send it to me,  and then if I don't get on with it then James (Wingz123) had on Friday called second dibs.

Pete. 

There's a question, on the inside of the hatch is there a 1" thick bit of foam seal running horizontally where it meets the boot? Mine has, and I'm thinking it's there because the boot latch moved and they didn't have the right torx bit.

But I don't want to remove it if it's supposed to be there.

• 3 weeks later...

I've a set of car ramps I bought from Screwfix when they were on special offer a few years ago - don't like ramps, so never use them, and they just get in the way. Free to a good home where someone will actually make good use of them. Drop off in north London can be arranged.

Set of Mercedes SLK R170 staggered alloys with legal tyres.  3 ditchfinders, 1 ,Pirelli, all on about 2mm and hold air.   2 of 7x16 37ET, wearing 205 55 16's,  2 of 8x16 30ET wearing 225 50 16's. Probably suitable refurb or winter beater, assume will fit C class etc similar year.

1523358460_Clearout472.thumb.jpg.1e0c660debdda7ae491ebe296f6a86ac.jpg

1266284953_Clearout473.thumb.jpg.2d8a73f4b92dd872bd6ea91fa48e0682.jpg

1831623538_Clearout474.thumb.jpg.c5058a1f502e289f91d47d0c835e37fc.jpg

1851315040_Clearout475.thumb.jpg.52ac1a8e5d659ace1ec8a887ed3b5623.jpg

Also  a pair of 195 65 15 Profil Wintermaxx (me neither) M+S winter tyres on rusty Peugeot 4 stud rims.  Approx 7mm tread, they look unused and despite being stored outside for about 6 years they look good and are still holding air. I'll check the DOT code if anyone is interested. 

208472018_Clearout496.thumb.jpg.55de37056d4443794f89f920347fb9b9.jpg

Collection from TS10 evenings or weekends TS6 daytime or delivery possible Teesside/Tyneside when I'm headed your way. No couriers, life's too short.

Free1.9 DCi block, only done 80,000 before it spun a bearing. I’ve stripped everything off it to make it easier to lift so it’ll probably make a better coffee table than a replacement block. Saying that it still has the honing marks on it if you’re keen. 

free to collect from Fife 

82B9200B-CA32-4E0F-8DD3-EC23FAD18205.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Any computershite tinkering types interested in seven old laptops?
Some were working, some not.
Stored for a long time, but in a dry environment.
All complete, but hard disk drives wiped and no chargers.
Batteries probably useless by now.
Free to collect from MK18.

4 minutes ago, Slowsilver said:

Any computershite tinkering types interested in seven old laptops?
Some were working, some not.
Stored for a long time, but in a dry environment.
All complete, but hard disk drives wiped and no chargers.
Batteries probably useless by now.
Free to collect from MK18.

ohh colour me interested, got any pics of them? :) 

• 3 weeks later...