snagglepuss

Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

Set of brake shoes for the rear (drum) brakes for a Pug 306 - and probably a load of other stuff.

In Milton Keynes, but happy to post so long as postage is covered.

Will be getting binned in January if nobody wants them as I'm sick of tripping over the box.

Set of brake shoes for the rear (drum) brakes for a Pug 306 - and probably a load of other stuff.

In Milton Keynes, but happy to post so long as postage is covered.

Will be getting binned in January if nobody wants them as I'm sick of tripping over the box.

Ooh yes please, I'll take any 306 spares!

Bollocks!  I was about to claim that one!  Never mind.

Anybody fancy Ian Kershaw's biographies of Hitler?  Hubris and Nemesis?  They're fucking massive so I don't fancy posting them if possible but otherwise they're off to the local book exchange or charity shop tomorrow because I just don't have space for these housebricks.

Ooh yes please, I'll take any 306 spares!

Drop me a PM with your address and I'll get it on the way. I'll have a quick rummage around to see if I can track down anything else that's obviously from when I had the 306s as well.

post-20295-0-80795600-1545840440_thumb.jpg

Austin range brochure, undated but must be from 1973-75 period (includes Series 1 Allegro, landcrab)

It seems to have had two pages cut out (not by me!) - as far as I can tell the missing pages would have just been pictures, so all the model details are still there.

Any use to anyone?  Postage would be £1.26.

Finally sifting through some shit, and I've come across the following:

Dickies Work Pants - Size 32 & 34 inch

They've all been washed, but do smell of 'been sitting in a box'

Got a few pairs, so can bang them in a bag or sift them out individually.

Warrior overalls - Size Medium.

Good clean overalls, which have been wore once, by the wench when we pulled the engine and gearbox out the Lada. (Not making this shit up)

Knee pads - The type you slide into a knee pocket, black foamy stuff, again good nick.

Various car and motorbike magazines.

Prefer collection from Chester / Wirral / Liverpool. Don't mind driving to meet you, if you're within 40 miles.

Or can post, if you pay pal me the pennys.

More Shité to come

FML. Looks like the Allegro’s bonnet is open?! Says it all really, if that’s the picture they used in promo material.

More than likely just the panel gap.....Mind you, I have seen factory publicity with Austin and Morris badges airbrushed out, presumably to avoid forgetting which brand it was they were promoting.

Can't remember if I put this on here before but anyway:

Flexi-back exhaust for a 2009 BMW 320D SE. Been behind my shed for 3 years but was in very good condition when removed from the car.

FREE... weigh it in for all I care!

NORFOLK!

Again,available for postage cost or collection from GU51.The spine is detached on the Mk1 Granada book,& the MK 3 Granada has scribbling on the inside covers.

jYviepD.jpg

Could I claim these please.

If you want to drop me a pm paypal details etc, will get the postage costs sent.

Cheers