Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

The Moog

I've got a stack of model railway magazines here.

Free if anyone wants them.

All I ask is that you come and collect, too many to post.

Located Rainham, Essex.

Or, if you're feeling extremely generous, you can give me an 850/S or V70 T5 auto with full mot and service history.

Come and get them if you want them.

PM me for details, sil vous plait.

These have now been taken.

Due to me playing the parts bingo game and loosing I have a citroen Picasso (2007) front lower balljoint going. Lemforder/ecp job. Boxed, has been inserted into the wishbone, hit with a hammer a few times, removed, sworn at and replaced back into the box. Just pay postage! It's 1mm too large for a zx...

Scruffy but working chest freezer anyone ? Pick up from Falkirk, Scotland

Be quick before it goes to the tip

post-4462-0-06342900-1462216783_thumb.jpeg

(Edit) I got fed up so stuck it on the freebies section of gumtree, within five minutes someone was texting to pick it up straight away :)

Anybody want a roofbox?It's a Halfords kar-rite 300/400 series and has spent most of its life sikaflexed to the top of a campervan that my mate was breaking, as a result it's quite weather worn but it's watertight and in full working order.I was planning to put it on my camper but it casts a massive shadow on my solar panel so that's that plan cancelled.Because it was permanently bonded to a camper roof It's u bolts have been lost along the way, so you'd need to get some from somewhere, but internal straps, plates etc are still there. Dimensions are about 110×95×40cm If you want it, it's yours for free... but maybe winging a forum donation over to daveb47 would be good after the recent server issues?Collect from Liverpool. It will fit in an Astra etc if you haven't got roofbars or u bolts.Cheers
Last call before it makes its final journey to the local tip this weekend!

Anyone need a pair of speakers? Prefer collection from Tamworth as I am out of boxes after packaging up the stereo for Matty but could sort something at a push. They are the sit on top type for parcel shelves, very 80s/90s. They are made by Sharp, the mordant short of the corsa world.

I have some magazines to donate: 

4 x Classic Motorcycle Mechanics

8 x Practical Sportsbikes

17 x Practical Performance Car

17 x Car Mechanics

Prefer all to go in one go via collection, but would consider splitting and/or postage.

Need to go soon though or I'll donate them to the local doctors surgery. :)

In the main, every issue of Practical Classics since they merged with Popular Classics in December 1996 up to about 2014 ish as after that I have started binning them.

Boxed up already as they were supposed to be collected by someone else on here but was fucked about.

I am sorting out the garage on 1st week of July as the Corsa will be away getting sorted and Popz_L and I will be installing shelves for my model cars so what's left will be fragged at that point.

Located Bonnybridge, near Cumbernauld.

Emptying my shed

Collection from Accrington preferred although can potentially post

Large disposable diesel filters

ff2e4c3aea84d392a65118c3e471fe77.jpg

Paddy hopkirk roof bars - came off v40

e62558ebaa9f4ea286a20263a858b6d0.jpg

4bb79c0844bfd432f3ae9f88ad96039e.jpg

Double din Volvo radio. Works and got the code for it

f71e3b64971fe8f8c30c50f65bd9b128.jpg

Fencing wire, tensioner, staples and clips

e5efffa88f3a63d547b4ec494b9c22bb.jpg

660544f47f3900316ff44d484ee42884.jpg

Big box of tapes

918be9059541243a29ce1858b276cae7.jpg

Gas regulator and some orange hose

b6d2b3f60558c80aa22667da4045f0ad.jpg

Please can I have regulator and hose. Just whatvi need for van.

are you collecting it Daz? If you are is there any chance you could get the tapes for me? I have a total of one in the beemer (an old not the nine o'clock news one!). If you were thinking post then ignore me.