Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

The Moog

To be honest I am not sure what's in there and I need it gone all or nothing really, just put it on here in case a local fellow magpie fancied a box of delights/ junk. It's been collected over twenty years of more and is one of those boxes I will get round to sorting 'one day' but unfortunately it's right in the way TOday if you know what I mean.

I'm always interested in random odds and ends. Everything can be used or used for something else. I obviously have no need or use for it but id be willing to collect from you and sort through it and sort something out for anyone who needs anything from there

I'm always interested in random odds and ends. Everything can be used or used for something else. I obviously have no need or use for it but id be willing to collect from you and sort through it and sort something out for anyone who needs anything from there

you are more than welcome to if you want to mate, more than happy for you to stick a few bits on for a few quid on here or eBay and get some money in your car fund mate. I am crazy busy at mo so don't have much time but can arrange to be in any time tomorrow or Monday evening if that suits you.

Tomorrow is ok, I am in and out (it's my birthday so lots of family comings and goings) but can be around morning 10.30-12ish and back in the afternoon about 2ish and around until about five. Would that work for you? Just had a quick look and there are new bearings, cables, boots, spark plugs, a nice oil pressure gauge and loads of other bits to sort through. I would love it to go to a good home and if you make a few quid for your car fund it would be even better.

May I offer...

1 x Vectra B front bumper in silver, all mounting tabs unbroken, fog lights intact as is the rubber bit along the bottom edge.

4 x Vauxhall 4 stud 15" steel rims, with Pirelli P600's with about 6mm tread. Been off the car about 2 years on a pallet at work.

1 x Vectra B estate load cover.

Collect Edinburgh or Falkirk.

15" alloy from a mid 90s Astra, Calibra, Vectra etc. Coupe of tiny nicks but put away shortly after a very nice refurb so still glittery. Tyre is junk, no centre cap.

22657610018_8604e7f78a_z.jpg

All free to collect from Durham or Hartlepool.

Last call before this wheel goes out for the pikeys. Shame really.

Go on Mr_Ruff I'll take them filters, I can use the VAG in the boring and Tim has a flock of Land Rovers at the garage, I'm sure it'll fit one of them. Plus I can probably use a couple or three of the others ;)

cheeky question: I don't suppose you're going past Martin any time are you?

One Freeview card for the PC.

DSC01154_zps2gknr8ut.jpg

NOT BARN FIND OR PROJECT, it was working when parked up this morning. It's a rebadged Kworld DVBT-100. You can still download the software & drivers for it, but I suspect it won't work on anything after Win 7. Never tried it on Linux. Postage will be sub-£2 I should think.

Last call for the B&D hammer drill:

IMG_20160117_201351_zps9tegqbtv.jpg

catsinthewelder's kind offer of a chuck means it's now fully working*, but it'll be getting slung if nobody wants it soon.

* SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED

Unless something comes up in the near future and I need them:

14" 4x100 steel wheel with good tread

3 x 13" 4x100 steel wheel(s) also with good tread(s)

Corsa/Astra/Cavalier fitment.

Free to collector(s)

Hi Station, would the 14" steelies  fit a 99 shape astra? My brother found out the hard way today that the spare in his doesn't fit the car