Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

The Moog

Has owt been arranged for this?

I may well be up in the big smoke next week so could collect, store and bring along to the fest.

Not that I know of, it had slipped my mind TBH. If you are able to I'd be most grateful, and a similar 'payment' would be forthcoming...

We used to put empty bottles on my mates mums fire when they were away and he wasnt looking. Used to make him shit himself a treat when they went pop!

How we didnt disfigure ourselves is probably more luck than anything!

When I was back at school we used to go camping quite often (=take a few beers into the woods and get legless). One guy put his torch on the fire after the batteries went flat - oh how we laughed as the rubber casing burnt away in plumes of thick black smoke! We were laughing a little less a few minutes later however, as the batteries started exploding. The metal shell that was left of the torch turned into a makeshift mortar tube, projecting bits of battery and burning embers all over the tents. Not good nono1.gif

Not that I know of, it had slipped my mind TBH. If you are able to I'd be most grateful, and a similar 'payment' would be forthcoming...

Sorry guys - only just noticed this. It's still available if anyone's down this way. Just drop me a PM.

Oven cleaner made the biggest explosion of my extensive childhood testing of such things,  the only time I got chased though was a camping gaz cylinder (bloody school caretakers).

Most damage was a can of tomato soup on my dads BBQ,  literally seconds before it coated a 50' tree and bent the windbreak on the back to fuck, my brother spun the BBQ round away from the house before legging it.

Would anyone like a 35mm impact socket in 3/4" drive flavour?  Bought on ebay for the BX without reading the 3/4" drive part of the description.  Will bring to shitefest if any attendees want it.

Magazines now spoken for, Sorry.

Rodders Journal Magazines    http://www.roddersjournal.com/

Issues 15 post-17481-0-83242700-1399805616.jpg

to 55 post-17481-0-82796000-1399805613.jpg

inclusive.

All in perfect condition.

They weigh 68lbs so collect (Hereford, on the way to shitefest?) a better bet than post.

The subscription must have cost me about £8 a pop but I would rather you enjoyed them than I store them.

Magazines now spoken for, Sorry.

Would anyone like a 35mm impact socket in 3/4" drive flavour? Bought on ebay for the BX without reading the 3/4" drive part of the description. Will bring to shitefest if any attendees want it.

I'm not going to shitefest, but I could make good use of it if its still available?

Rodders Journal Magazines    http://www.roddersjournal.com/

Issues 15 post-17481-0-83242700-1399805616.jpg

to 55 post-17481-0-82796000-1399805613.jpg

inclusive.

All in perfect condition.

They weigh 68lbs so collect (Hereford, on the way to shitefest?) a better bet than post.

The subscription must have cost me about £8 a pop but I would rather you enjoyed them than I store them.

vtec yo secured (grumble grumble) so yes please sir

can collect on saturday afternoon if thats ok.....??

Hermes do a thing where it is 99p to send something the catch being you drop it off at a collection point and the other person picks it up from one. My nearest one is a garage so open fairly decent hours. I booked it through interparcel

Every edition of Practical Classics from December 1996 to the end of 2010. Excellent condition. I do have every issue from the end of that period to date but I haven't sorted and boxed them up yet. You can have up to the end of '13 if you want and if I can find them all. This year's I haven't even read. Collection from near Cumbernauld only and you'll need a decent car as there is A LOT and they are HEAVY. Word.

Right, here is the 309 lamp

309+lamp.JPG

While we're at it, this is non-car related but does anyone have any use for an old floodlight? It's made by Philips and it has a bulb in it. As far as I know it is in working order. If anyone wants it, it's free to collect, otherwise the tip beckons.

floodlight.JPG

Gonna skip these soon so let me know ASAP if you're interested.

Happy to hang on to them for however long is necessary if I know someone wants either of them, but otherwise will get rid.

• 3 weeks later...