Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

The Moog

I could collect Roadwork's as my in-laws are in CO12, but not until late September.

That's probably do-able. I'm sure they'd rather wait for rehoming than have it ploughed into the ground...

I shall be in touch next time we head daarn saarf. In your opinion would it fit in a Volvo S40 with just half the back seats folded down?

I could collect Roadwork's as my in-laws are in CO12, but not until late September.

That's probably do-able. I'm sure they'd rather wait for rehoming than have it ploughed into the ground...

I shall be in touch next time we head daarn saarf. In your opinion would it fit in a Volvo S40 with just half the back seats folded down?

Oof. Hmm, if you're ultra skilled you might just manage it, probably have to dismantle the stand though. Be worth it for the effort...

Oof. Hmm, if you're ultra skilled you might just manage it, probably have to dismantle the stand though. Be worth it for the effort...

• 5 weeks later...

img0107om.jpg

Mk2 Fiesta boot lid in Ford Caribbean blue with badging from a mixture of mk1 and mk2 fiesta. Some very light surface rust in a couple of small spots but overall excellent condition.

Was on my mk1 when I got it but was swapped for an original item. Will fit both fine.

Pick it up and get it out of my way before I chuck it.

Located in Tiverton.

• 1 month later...

I've still got these ... anyone want them before they get dumped?

Pug 405 front seats, possibly fit other cars, a bit dirty, but no rips.

Drivers seat appears to have lumbar support and bolsters seem ok.

405_driver_seat.jpg

I'm working down at Heathrow a couple of days this week, so could possibly drop off somewhere between there and Lincs

Oooooh not too far!

Your royal lankiness, if it's available later in the week I shall more than likely have it off you. I'll consult a map when I'm not on rubbish mobile internets and see where you are but I don't think Stoke is too far for me (Leicester)

Aaah i'm in Coalville, a bit further south - I just work a fair bit in Nottingham (but not with much notice sometimes).

If someone can get these wheels to Albert in Doncaster, we can always swap wheel transport for the eMac? I'm sure something will pan out!

Bit random but I have an air filter which I believe might fit a 1.2i Vauxhall Nova (bought for my 1.2 carb model but it doesn't fit, too small).

Also I have two complete sets of barely worn brake pads which fit 1.2 Novas and may well fit other cars too but not sure which ones. Both sets have been slightly used, are in good condition but I can't vouch for their age or quality. One set came with the recon brake calipers I bought off ebay, the other set were on the car when I got it and are at least 5 years old.

Finally, a set of Corsa velour seat covers in good condition, probably off an early CDX model. Covers and headrests plus complete rear bench squab.

Probably no use to anyone but if they are, you can have them for the cost of p&p.

I have an outdoor motorcycle cover for a small bike/ large scooter. No idea what the actual dimensions are and I'm too lazy to look at the bag. I assume it's all fine, it was when it was put away 3 or 4 years ago. I'm too lazy to open the bag and look.

I won't post it, I'm too lazy and it will cost loads. It can be ponied to London next week most probably, otherwise collect from BN1 (or I'll bring it to the pub next month for anyone who will be at the pub next month)

YEAH?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...