Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

The Moog

20 hours ago, Six-cylinder said:

Shame to scrap the ramps but not worth the trip for me to get them I am afraid.

However we will provide outdoor storage for any ramps that are in the way. Then any shiter who needs ramps can borrow them or take them to keep providing we are not down to our last pair. The scheme is under way and with have 3 pairs at the moment.

The drawback is they need to arrive in Buckingham MK18

Agreed. Its not me chucking em out but I already have a set! @Six-cylinder@N19 hopefully @clayts450is having em if that cool with all parties.

Collection of car magazines and handbooks FREE! and looking for a good home, the only problem is they're in Milton Keynes...stack of Auto Expresses from about 5 years ago and various 90's Autocar/Car/Others and a couple of handbook packs for Skoda Fabia/Corsa B. (not pictured) PM me if interested and can collect! ☺️

SAM_0652.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, 64A60 said:

Motor Show Number, 23 October 1965. Bumper edition of the magazine with information on the 1966 models. Also features advertisements for accessories, lists of dealerships and classifieds.

Yours for the cost of postage (£3.10)

Motor-65.thumb.jpg.0dee7bac54be6c1957c0919d58ce7baf.jpg

PM sent!

Box of assorted computer stuff as follows:

Netgear 54Mbps Wireless ADSL Modem Router DG834G v3. With power supply. Used but was working when decommissioned.

Belkin SurgeMaster surge-protected extension lead. 2 metre cable. 6 x 13A sockets. Power on/off switch. 'PROTECTED' and 'EARTHED' indicators. 1 input, 2 output network ports. Lightly used but in excellent condition.

Sony CD/DVD reader/writer. Fits standard 5 1/4 inch desktop drive bay. ATAPI interface. Not tested so condition unknown.

Pair of cheap Chinese desktop speakers with off/on/volume control. No power supply. Needs 12V @ 0.5A via standard 3.5mm power jack.

Wireless FM Transmitter. Audio input via 3.5mm stereo jack plug is transmitted to FM radio. Uses 2 x AAA batteries.

Dynamode PCMCIA 54M Wireless LAN Cardbus Adapter. For Windows98/ME/2000/XP. IEEE802.1b/g. WEP 64/128 bit. WPA/WPA2. No driver software.

Dell 300GB SATA hard drive. 100mm long x 70mm wide, which I think is standard 2.5" form factor, but 15mm deep so doesn't fit a standard laptop slot.

54M 802.11g Wireless Network Adapter. No maker's name but says model is NLWL-PC102. Fits in desktop slot with SMC aerial connector and link activity LED on backplate. With external aerial, driver/software mini-CD and instruction book.

Oker brand internal wireless card for HP laptop. Unopened. Has multiple numbers on it but has a label saying "REPLACE WITH HP SPARE". 52-pin double-sided edge connector with slot between pins 15/16 and 17/18.

3 x 168-pin DDR DIMMs. Notches between pins 10 & 11 and 40 & 41. 1 x 128MB, 1 x 256MB, 1 unspecified.

2 x 1GB 184-pin DDR DIMMs. One notch about halfway along. CBA to count where on the pins.

About 20 assorted cables. USB, Mains, Audio, Network, Telephone.

Free to good home. Will not split. Too heavy / bulky to be worth posting. Collect or Shitely from Buckingham MK18.

59 minutes ago, Slowsilver said:

Box of assorted computer stuff as follows:

Netgear 54Mbps Wireless ADSL Modem Router DG834G v3. With power supply. Used but was working when decommissioned.

Belkin SurgeMaster surge-protected extension lead. 2 metre cable. 6 x 13A sockets. Power on/off switch. 'PROTECTED' and 'EARTHED' indicators. 1 input, 2 output network ports. Lightly used but in excellent condition.

Sony CD/DVD reader/writer. Fits standard 5 1/4 inch desktop drive bay. ATAPI interface. Not tested so condition unknown.

Pair of cheap Chinese desktop speakers with off/on/volume control. No power supply. Needs 12V @ 0.5A via standard 3.5mm power jack.

Wireless FM Transmitter. Audio input via 3.5mm stereo jack plug is transmitted to FM radio. Uses 2 x AAA batteries.

Dynamode PCMCIA 54M Wireless LAN Cardbus Adapter. For Windows98/ME/2000/XP. IEEE802.1b/g. WEP 64/128 bit. WPA/WPA2. No driver software.

Dell 300GB SATA hard drive. 100mm long x 70mm wide, which I think is standard 2.5" form factor, but 15mm deep so doesn't fit a standard laptop slot.

54M 802.11g Wireless Network Adapter. No maker's name but says model is NLWL-PC102. Fits in desktop slot with SMC aerial connector and link activity LED on backplate. With external aerial, driver/software mini-CD and instruction book.

Oker brand internal wireless card for HP laptop. Unopened. Has multiple numbers on it but has a label saying "REPLACE WITH HP SPARE". 52-pin double-sided edge connector with slot between pins 15/16 and 17/18.

3 x 168-pin DDR DIMMs. Notches between pins 10 & 11 and 40 & 41. 1 x 128MB, 1 x 256MB, 1 unspecified.

2 x 1GB 184-pin DDR DIMMs. One notch about halfway along. CBA to count where on the pins.

About 20 assorted cables. USB, Mains, Audio, Network, Telephone.

Free to good home. Will not split. Too heavy / bulky to be worth posting. Collect or Shitely from Buckingham MK18.

Not everything in there is useful to me...but quite a bit is!  Memory, hard drive and PCMCIA network cards are the immediate stand out items for me.  You can never have too many extension cables either.   If nobody else chimes in I'll grab the box.  Within easy collection distance too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/3/2021 at 1:57 PM, Floatylight said:

Citroën C3 Mk1 (2003) Radiator, changed last year but fault turned out to be a hose.

From a 1.4 TU petrol but probably fits other models /Pug206 etc.

FOC Happy to shitely assist or post at cost..

You don't have a picture of it do you ?

1 hour ago, ruffgeezer said:

Got to be honest, not really sure what I'm looking at so here's some more pictures in the hope that they answer your question?

Yes.  Several of them are Type 2 cassettes, so would be very welcome.  PM incoming.

11 minutes ago, Rovorsche said:

yours for postage cost.

Very generous of you.  PM incoming too.