Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

The Moog

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, paulplom said:

I'm pulling out a recent full working gloworm combi today if anyone wants it. I usually strip them for scrap and it would be a waste if anyone could use it in. I'll take some pictures when I get there this morning.

On this point, do people fit s/h boilers these days? I know it sounds a bit ignorant but we are going to have some building work done and will be replacing our boiler, which might be an 8-9 year old (it looks very similar to new ones but was here when we moved in 6 years ago) Worcester Bosch combi. Probably not useful, but if it is then happy to put it on here when it's freed up.

4 minutes ago, dozeydustman said:

Imperial sized drills.

IMG_7826.thumb.JPG.edf9d15edd179679a4b66bb7e1c92dbc.JPG

L-R 37/64. 9/16. 33/64. 31/64 & 476 thou.

Also I have an amount of imperial ring & open spanners, varying quality. Mainly AF sizes, odd Whitworth one.

Need gone or they all go to the tip.

Box them up and let me know the postage please. I use mostly imperial and some whitworth, and today had to go and borrow a drill bit! No rush at all......

3 hours ago, Saabnut said:

Box them up and let me know the postage please. I use mostly imperial and some whitworth, and today had to go and borrow a drill bit! No rush at all......

I still have your cam tool; I should be doing the cam belt next week so I'll bundle it in with that! Don't worry about postage, you've done me a favour loaning me the cam lock tools

On 8/30/2019 at 10:32 AM, Lord Sterling said:

Interested in this. Where abouts are you Paul? Can pay for postage or try and organise a relay if needs be.

On 8/27/2019 at 6:59 AM, paulplom said:

500gb toshiba external hard drive with kids films on it. It needs to be collected though. 6ddf70d17614c7814695006a81dbfc56.jpg1e61a3060686cb10176495ab828fa8a5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Mr. Sterling, did you ever receive this?

• 3 weeks later...

Having a clear out of some BMW & Jag stuff, these parts available free as in the following lots - 

LOT 1 - BMW E23 735i

Exhaust middle sections x 2, radiator, front springs, rear shocks , instrument binnacles and some smaller parts

Gumtree link for photos - https://www.gumtree.com/p/car-replacement-parts/free-for-uplift-bmw-e23-735i-spare-parts-job-lot/1351802381

LOT 2 - BMW E3 Saloon

Four doors inc. frames and glass, boot lid, radiator, front bumper, chrome belt and roof trim, front and rear blue velour seats and three boxes of smaller parts

Gumtree link for photos - https://www.gumtree.com/p/car-replacement-parts/free-for-uplift-bmw-e3-saloon-parts/1353721647

LOT 3 - Jaguar XJ6/Daimler Sovereign Series 2 /Series 3

Pair of wings, pair of Series 3 back lights.

Gumtree link for photos - https://www.gumtree.com/p/car-replacement-parts/free-for-uplift-jaguar-xj6-daimler-sovereign-series-2-3-used-front-wings-series-3-rear-lights/1354576801

I can send photos of everything, the lots are all on Gumtree just now also FOC but I think it's the fact everything is in Aberdeen is putting everyone off.  I'm not keen on splitting the lots but I will help as much as I can to get the parts where they need to go. I did offer to take the E3 parts down as far as Penrith for one guy who said he would contribute towards my fuel cost but nothing came of it. I'm more than willing to do this or come further down if it helps rehome these parts.

I just don't want to throw any of it out but that's what will happen if it's all still here at the end of this month unfortunately. 

Got a load of military history books, from ww1 to Afghanistan  and a few scraps inbetween, about 17 I think, plus a stack of craptocal plastics mags that got a bit damp in the shed but still readable (mags not the books, the books are perfect). 

Free for collection from Tamworth if you are quick as I need the space.

11 hours ago, Six-cylinder said:

You have got my attention, are the seats better than mine?

e3004.jpg broad.jpg

Maybe a little bit better? I don't have the photos on this PC however I have added the links to Gumtree on my post, there are decent photos on the listings

https://www.gumtree.com/p/car-replacement-parts/free-for-uplift-bmw-e3-saloon-parts/1353721647

2 hours ago, Steviemillar said:

Maybe a little bit better? I don't have the photos on this PC however I have added the links to Gumtree on my post, there are decent photos on the listings

https://www.gumtree.com/p/car-replacement-parts/free-for-uplift-bmw-e3-saloon-parts/1353721647

The seats look better than mine.

What year was the car they came out of? I ask because my current car is a 1971 and I used to own a 1975 and the floors were very different and the seats not interchangeable.

I am keen to have the radiator, front bumper, chrome belt and roof trim, front and three boxes of smaller parts. Also the seats if they are from an earlier car.

Saabnut says he will help me out storing them prior to onward travel.

2 hours ago, Six-cylinder said:

The seats look better than mine.

What year was the car they came out of? I ask because my current car is a 1971 and I used to own a 1975 and the floors were very different and the seats not interchangeable.

I am keen to have the radiator, front bumper, chrome belt and roof trim, front and three boxes of smaller parts. Also the seats if they are from an earlier car.

Saabnut says he will help me out storing them prior to onward travel.

The seats were fitted to a 1972 2500 so should be compatible with your car.

I'm looking to shift all of the parts as one lot, if you can do that they are yours.

5 hours ago, Steviemillar said:

The seats were fitted to a 1972 2500 so should be compatible with your car.

I'm looking to shift all of the parts as one lot, if you can do that they are yours.

A cunning plan has been conceived!

PM on the way

Edit

That gives me an excuse to put up a picture of my E3. I have a friend helping me with it as it was hard to start and ran very poorly, but for various reasons it got put on the back burner and now I am hoping it will be all sorted for the spring.

My pin up before I was driving, well a light blue met Si but this 3.0S in cream is close enough.

IMG_0950 copy.jpg broad.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
BEAT 175 AM/FM/USB/MP3 tuner.
Untested.  Came loose with the Austin 1800 I bought back in July.
image.thumb.png.851a887d82d2a992a2ec9ab5af5e5963.png

image.thumb.png.05f6c60f09d5df988df39db496481c42.png

Also Sound Barrier DC-11 2 x 20W amplifier.  Working when removed from vehicle many years ago
image.thumb.png.aa138567d386a7d54c2fa917e822a878.png

Head unit now spoken for.  Amp still available for the cost of postage (£3 - Royal mail small parcel) or free if collected from PE14.  Please send PM if interested as I'll probably forget to check back in here!

• 2 weeks later...

Yo. Old computer + flat screen monitor. Reluctant to dump it as I think its useful and there are a few old computer fettlers here:

20191111_183927.thumb.jpg.12fe081c840585a91d4a6199bc59612c.jpg

It ran XP but hard drive will be removed.

Also, Lexmark printer/scanner. Again free to new home. No ink, hasn't had ink for a long time. Believe it still works:

20191111_183955.thumb.jpg.f90d78476270ce2136098a837f6c1ea7.jpg

20191111_184014.thumb.jpg.be92154fbe2f8c7bf4dacaed402bd489.jpg

No wires or plugs unless I can find them, dust will be cleaned off. Collection only - Birmingham B29.

On 10/8/2019 at 5:51 PM, Six-cylinder said:

A cunning plan has been conceived!

PM on the way

Edit

That gives me an excuse to put up a picture of my E3. I have a friend helping me with it as it was hard to start and ran very poorly, but for various reasons it got put on the back burner and now I am hoping it will be all sorted for the spring.

My pin up before I was driving, well a light blue met Si but this 3.0S in cream is close enough.

IMG_0950 copy.jpg broad.jpg

Those E3 BMW were fucking stunning. 

On 9/5/2019 at 8:42 PM, puddlethumper said:

^^ Yea,  two workmates.  From my collection of five.

They don't call me five workmates for nothing you know.

Am in Doodlay (dudley) if that helps.

DUGLEE!!!

ahm frum brierley bonk...and snettsville LOL