Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

The Moog

ICE.thumb.jpg.6ac990724d4c4e9e8c1c028be42e0040.jpg

Old skool Hi Fi.

1 x Rotel amp

1 x Toshiba amp

Both sounded amazing when working but both developed the same intermittent fault - they play ok, then cut out, then cut in and out.... 

1 x Akai turntable - read about it here:

I don't have time to get it sorted.

First come first served, have them for free, collection only from 5 mins from M40 J3, no postage, the amps are fucking heavy.

You can collect any time you like. If I'm home I'll make you a cuppa, if not, I can leave the stuff outside for you to pick up.

When I went to collect our Sovereign S2 from service today I was given some car bulbs from the unit next door having a clear out!

The first ones I have never used myself 209, 12v 5w bayonet, double contact

The second is very useful and I do use them but have plenty P45t 12v 60/55W halogen headlight bulbs designed to replace the 410 standard headlight bulb. Marked not for use in Europe

If anybody wants pair, Free to collect or postage at cost.

IMG_20190819_161021 broad.jpg

IMG_20190819_161141 broad.jpg

On 8/19/2019 at 6:08 PM, Six-cylinder said:

When I went to collect our Sovereign S2 from service today I was given some car bulbs from the unit next door having a clear out!

The first ones I have never used myself 209, 12v 5w bayonet, double contact

The second is very useful and I use them P45t 12v 60/55W halogen headlight bulbs designed to replace the 410 standard headlight bulb. Marked not for use in Europe

If anybody wants pair, Free to collect or postage at cost.

IMG_20190819_161021 broad.jpg

IMG_20190819_161141 broad.jpg

I cant see the date on those but they are from early to mid 1980s going by the box art and the fact they are branded Wotan

Wotan was Osram's name where GEC had a presence, as due to a couple world wars, GEC got the rights to use the Osram name so Osram germany could not use the Osram name in the UK and its former colonies, as GEC had the rights to it there, so Osram Germany coined the Wotan name

it stayed like this until 1986-1990 when Osram Germany finally took over GECs lighting division and gained the rights to the name back

you can read it in detail here :) http://www.lamptech.co.uk/Documents/Factory - UK - Wembley.htm

(scroll to "take over by German osram" )

I've had this on eBay for an age with no interest. So am offering it on here for free!:

'This listing is for a OGK EX-V Open Face Motor Bike/ Scooter Helmet.
This was purchased to learn to ride a moped. It was used a handful of times before the moped got sold!.
In very good used condition, with a few light marks. Please check the photos for condition.
Made by OGK (made in Japan) a good quality helmet.
Size Small
Comes with a pair of gloves again lightly used and a storage bag.
Can be collected from Nr Colchester Essex

IMG_20190220_201312.jpg

IMG_20190220_201439.jpg

IMG_20190220_201247.jpg

4 HID headlight bulbs, two used, two brand new.

It's possible one of the used ones doesn't work, though the problem that made me rip them out of my Porker 924 may have been the after-market ballast (a previous had fitted this system, not me).

The brand new lights are white, the older overs are blue.

I had conventional bulbs retro-fitted.

Located in Ruthin, NE Wales. Can post.

20190827_071214.jpg