Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

The Moog

On 6/1/2019 at 6:29 PM, Floatylight said:

Anyone want a hose and Lance for a Nilfisk pressure washer or a 13kg Butane Shell Gas Bottle? Collekshun Stafford or may be able to shitely.c5d471f9319d3ecb0ebbf621f2c6f92f.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Yes to the butane bottle. I think. 

1 hour ago, chancer said:

Further to earlier post...heres pics. Free to collect from Glasgow. Cba posting

20190604_174235.jpg

20190604_174243.jpg

20190604_174310.jpg

I have the identical kit in my garage somewhere.  I think the head unit is broke. 

On 6/3/2019 at 7:07 AM, Floatylight said:

Sorry New POD, also put it on a local FB group and someone collected last night

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

I have a few bottle that I  degassed a while back if you want one to cut up ?

Mercedes alloys-came off a W201 but will fit a myriad of models. Very good condition with just a couple of very, very minor scuffs. Tyres all have good tread BUT the sidewalls are badly crazed. £10 each, the four for £30 collected.

New (pattern) front near side wing for a W201 (square headlight) estate. Still in the packaging it was delivered in, as car scrapped. £10 collected.

Bits and bobs for a W124 3.0 petrol, namely head gasket, distributor cap and rotor arm. £10 plus postage cost (HG is in a BIG box.

Could deliver if my diesel paid for

Retired now so need things to do!

20181108_162431.jpg

FREE to collector (from Suffolk IP6)   For spares, repair or simply curiosity ..

1.  Compaq Deskpro Computer :  386 I think with x2 floppy disc drive & x1 cd drive. \With keyboard \ & mouse. \   aside for beko1987 or second reserve

clayts450 or third reserve for  LightBulbFun

2. Xerox  C20 :  A3 sized printer with discs from new.  Not been used for 18 years.

3. Dell Inspiron 4000 : not working any more and with a missing screen hinge. set aside for  LightBulbFun

4. Ovislink PCMCIA ethernet adapter  set aside for  LightBulbFun

5. Citizen Notebook Printer II : hardly used, but again not used in 18 years.

6. Sony Vaio VGN-TX650P    set aside for  LightBulbFun

7.  Sony Vaio VGN-TX5XN : my much used personal computer until the harddisk crashed in 2017 - really upsetting.! set aside for  LightBulbFun

8.  Sony Vaio PCG-6G2M  set aside for  LightBulbFun

9. Bundle of cables, chargers, etc,  and freebie magazine software, to go with the above. set aside for  LightBulbFun

10. Dazzle Video Creator -  New in box :  to transfer videos into DVd's    set aside for mitsisigma01

If anyone wants this, then I have dozens of videos to convert, also free.  If you'd like to copy those to dvd for me then that would be kind.   set aside for  mitsisigma01

11. Durabrand DVD-1005 DVD player :  CD - MP3 - DVD player.

12. Tronic H-3050  - New in bubble package : Hands free set for motorbikes (between rider and pillion).

13.  Pioneer PD-F100 : 100disc cd player which I bought in the USA (110v but I've used it with a 230v converter) some 20 to 25 years ago.  set aside for   mitsisigma01

14. Speakers Akai : pair box speakers from my 1980's Hi-fi system.   

15. Epson XP 305 printer. Hardly used but stopped working this year despite new cartridges. 

Who wants what .. Drop me a line

On 6/8/2019 at 8:19 PM, Jerzy Woking said:

Mercedes alloys-came off a W201 but will fit a myriad of models. Very good condition with just a couple of very, very minor scuffs. Tyres all have good tread BUT the sidewalls are badly crazed. £10 each, the four for £30 collected.

New (pattern) front near side wing for a W201 (square headlight) estate. Still in the packaging it was delivered in, as car scrapped. £10 collected.

Bits and bobs for a W124 3.0 petrol, namely head gasket, distributor cap and rotor arm. £10 plus postage cost (HG is in a BIG box.

20181108_162431.jpg

As I've recently won the JohnK W201 roffle, tell me more, like which part of the known cosmos the starship Enterprise needs to warp to.

On 6/8/2019 at 6:19 PM, Jerzy Woking said:

20181108_162431.jpg

If the wheels still available I'll probably have these, where are you?
Alternately, how much to drop off near Bourne Lincs?

9 hours ago, Bfg said:

FREE to collector (from Suffolk IP6)   For spares, repair or simply curiosity ..

1.  Compaq Deskpro Computer :  386 I think with x2 floppy disc drive and x1 cd drive.  With keyboard and mouse.   Not been used in 18 years.

2. Xerox  C20 :  A3 sized printer with discs from new.  Not been used for 18 years.

3. Dell Inspiron 4000 : not working any more and with a missing screen hinge.

4. Ovislink PCMCIA ethernet adapter

5. Citizen Notebook Printer II : hardly used, but again not used in 18 years.

6. Sony Vaio VGN-TX650P

7.  Sony Vaio VGN-TX5XN : my much used personal computer until the harddisk crashed in 2017 - really upsetting.!

8.  Sony Vaio PCG-6G2M 

9. Bundle of cables, chargers, etc,  and freebie magazine software, to go with the above.

10. Dazzle Video Creator -  New in box :  to transfer videos into DVd's 

If anyone wants this, then I have dozens of videos to convert, also for free.  If you'd like to copy those to dvd format for me ..then that would be kind.  

11. Durabrand DVD-1005 DVD player :  CD - MP3 - DVD player.

12. Tronic H-3050  - New in bubble package : Hands free set for motorbikes (between rider and pillion).

13.  Pioneer PD-F100 : 100disc cd player which I bought in the USA (110v but I've used it with a 230v converter) some 20 to 25 years ago.  Not been used in 18 years.

14. Speakers Akai : pair box speakers from my 1980's Hi-fi system.   

Drop me a line

Ohhh id quite like the  386 and the TX650P, however im not in the position to be collecting/buying things sadly

but I know they and all the other computer stuff would also be of interest to @beko1987 so ill tag him to make him aware of this :)

7 minutes ago, Bfg said:

There's no buying involved, only arranging a shitely collection.

I tend to visit Newmarket every month to see the folks if that's any help* (and partly selfish reasons as I have a sneaky yearning for that Pioneer CD jukebox thang)

I'm not due to go over to my folks until the end of the month/early July, and Nottingham's completely the wrong direction for LBF, but the offer's there. I may be taking a trip down to East London at some point between 24 June and 05 July if a certain tempting jewel being dangled afore me eyes meets my strict criteria

1 hour ago, clayts450 said:

I tend to visit Newmarket every month to see the folks if that's any help* (and partly selfish reasons as I have a sneaky yearning for that Pioneer CD jukebox thang)

I'm not due to go over to my folks until the end of the month/early July, and Nottingham's completely the wrong direction for LBF, but the offer's there. I may be taking a trip down to East London at some point between 24 June and 05 July if a certain tempting jewel being dangled afore me eyes meets my strict criteria

ohh thats an idea! its a good thing I live in east London in this case :)

if no one else (read @beko1987 ) is taking the computer stuff, then as well as the the 2 machines I mentioned above, id like the rest of the laptops, the bundle of cables/chargers and the PCMCIA ethernet card :) (im sorely lacking in the vintage IBM compatiblies department so the 386 compaq should fill that roll in nicely as a good windows 3.11 machine)

if all this sounds good to the parties involved, let me know if I should PM you with my address or something? :)

2 hours ago, clayts450 said:

Sorry the Pioneer's gone

I'm happy for you to collect on LBF behalf,  but I'd like confirmation of what and when by PM please. 
Beko wanted the Compaq but can anyone collect and get it across to him, otherwise I'll post it.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, LightBulbFun said:

ohh thats an idea! its a good thing I live in east London in this case :)

if no one else (read @beko1987 ) is taking the computer stuff, then as well as the the 2 machines I mentioned above, id like the rest of the laptops, the bundle of cables/chargers and the PCMCIA ethernet card :) (im sorely lacking in the vintage IBM compatiblies department so the 386 compaq should fill that roll in nicely as a good windows 3.11 machine)

if all this sounds good to the parties involved, let me know if I should PM you with my address or something? :)

Please coordinate  with  clayts450  and PM me with as and when (approximately / within a week or two) .  Only when confirmed that it'll actually happen will will I then sign it off as taken.   Hope that's OK

17 minutes ago, Bfg said:

Please coordinate  with  clayts450  and PM me with as and when (approximately / within a week or two) .  Only when confirmed that it'll actually happen will will I then sign it off as taken.   Hope that's OK

yerp sounds good to me :)

I just want to make sure @clayts450 is cool with everything then ill PM him my details, and he can PM with his own details n stuff since he would be the one collecting from you right, which should not need my involvement in that part right?

(im guessing this all comes down to if he is or is not coming down to my neck of the woods)

(can you tell iv never done a shitely before LOL)