Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

The Moog

Also got one of these taken from a 2010 Mondeo. Would eBay it but don't appear to be worth it...£5 p&p? Have the code on email somewhere so will dig out. It ONCE had a funny 5 minutes and blanked the screen and buttons didn't work but that was months ago and has been fine since. Just swapped out for dab cos I'm a nob.c1e8185fb8f4a05b8a8f2d018ff2a188.jpg

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

Any interest in this mini camera thing. It's brand new. I bought it to use as a dash cam in the MX5 as it comes with a mount. I can put it in a jiffy bag and direct to you via RM for say £2.50?

yes please

More ramps:

JnY5nNT.jpg

Could use a wire brush and tidy up. I'm not allowed to keep power tools in the bathroom any more, so need to clear some shed space. Collection from Bristol, BS3.

Maybe we should have some sort of ramp exchange at the field of dreams, deposit your ramps here, collect some when you need them!

More ramps:

JnY5nNT.jpg

Could use a wire brush and tidy up. I'm not allowed to keep power tools in the bathroom any more, so need to clear some shed space. Collection from Bristol, BS3.

I really really need some ramps....but when I’ll be in Bristol next I really have no clue... :/

Any have any closer to Reading? Or anyone coming up from Bristol in the not too distant future?

Thanks,