Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

The Moog

attachicon.gif20190107_195518.jpg

attachicon.gif20190107_195847.jpg

I am clearing this lot out , beer tokens accepted for postage ( but I dont think the gas can be posted )

will attempt shitley transport .

located in Formby

May have a 2 burner job somewhere to trade if you fancy?

Work in Fazakerley and live Manchester so could meet up one day to suit?

• 3 weeks later...

I've got 4 of these Jalopy stickers 8.5cm x 4.5cm sitting doing nothing. Prepare a self addressed envelope and send me a message with your address and how many of the 4 you want.

7cVKBHI.jpg

I found I'd still not offloaded the freecycle-sourced Mercedes C-Class beige wool mats. Anyone want them? totally free to collect, or can post for about a fiver?

Add some beige to your commute, or use them to keep yourself warm next time you break down on a freezing cold evening?

Anyone want these ramps? Free to collect, Ayrshire scotland. I could drop them off somewhere in Glasgow if you're stuck.

IMG_1273.JPG

I really need some of these! But scotland is the other end of the country! :( i left my set in the boot of a car I delivered to the tip of Cornwall....i can’t go back for them as fuel would be the cost of about 3 or 4 sets of ramps brand new from Halfords!! :(

I found I'd still not offloaded the freecycle-sourced Mercedes C-Class beige wool mats. Anyone want them? totally free to collect, or can post for about a fiver?

Add some beige to your commute, or use them to keep yourself warm next time you break down on a freezing cold evening?

Me please!

attachicon.gif20190107_195518.jpg

attachicon.gif20190107_195847.jpg

I am clearing this lot out , beer tokens accepted for postage ( but I dont think the gas can be posted )

will attempt shitley transport .

located in Formby

I really could do with a few of these for this years festivals, how much be they? Send us a pm? I might miss a reply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have any possible use for about 700 litres of veg oil?

Hold your horses.

It was donated about a decade ago when we were looking at running one of the steamers with a steam atomising burner. That fell by the wayside because it was not possible to make the thing work properly on the road so this stuff has sat in its IBC  since then and it's gone black. It doesn't smell too good neither. I have no idea if it is still useable for anything. However, I really don't think you'd be running your Corsa on it for long.

Anyway, it's there for nowt if anyone thinks they can make use of it.

A couple of miles from Alloa.

Does anyone have any possible use for about 700 litres of veg oil?

Hold your horses.

It was donated about a decade ago when we were looking at running one of the steamers with a steam atomising burner. That fell by the wayside because it was not possible to make the thing work properly on the road so this stuff has sat in its IBC since then and it's gone black. It doesn't smell too good neither. I have no idea if it is still useable for anything. However, I really don't think you'd be running your Corsa on it for long.

Anyway, it's there for nowt if anyone thinks they can make use of it.

A couple of miles from Alloa.

Sounds like a biological haxard. That black is probably more mouldy than the black plague with flu virus. You should poo probably offer to Porton Down.

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_20190214_133017.jpg

IMG_20190214_133010.jpg

Some sort of four point seat belt system. Been in the garage years. Any interest ?

Can I retract my interest in this please. Sorry; figure if it's designed for a Caterham I'm going to struggle getting it in anything bigger.