Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

The Moog

Finally sifting through some shit, and I've come across the following:

Dickies Work Pants - Size 32 & 34 inch

They've all been washed, but do smell of 'been sitting in a box'

Got a few pairs, so can bang them in a bag or sift them out individually.

Warrior overalls - Size Medium.

Good clean overalls, which have been wore once, by the wench when we pulled the engine and gearbox out the Lada. (Not making this shit up)

Knee pads - The type you slide into a knee pocket, black foamy stuff, again good nick.

Various car and motorbike magazines.

Prefer collection from Chester / Wirral / Liverpool. Don't mind driving to meet you, if you're within 40 miles.

Or can post, if you pay pal me the pennys.

More Shité to come

FML. Looks like the Allegro’s bonnet is open?! Says it all really, if that’s the picture they used in promo material.

More than likely just the panel gap.....Mind you, I have seen factory publicity with Austin and Morris badges airbrushed out, presumably to avoid forgetting which brand it was they were promoting.

Anyone want this before I take it to the tip? Someone on Shpock bought it and I offered to deliver it.. cheeky fuck must have changed his mind & decided to just not answer his door even though I could see him!

Can’t be arsed for a couple of quid so free if any of you can make use of it..

https://en.shpock.com/i/W7zsNdfGwghGSxmX/?lft=

MkIV golf estate parcel shelf free to collector in Bridgend, South Wales. Left it in my parents garage and the car is long gone. Could also be collected from Evesham, Worcs after Friday if I know in advance.

Also, and a bit more niche, an unused boxed Kent water meter. It resend to be quite old and I know this place has all sorts!

Those parcel shelves are getting very, very thin on the ground.  I bought one for £18 three years ago and had to replace it (after I broke it) four months ago.  £50 for one the wrong colour (I got beige, I wanted black), and it took me over a week of eBay searching!  I don't need it but they're starting to be worth money...

Cheapest on eBay at the moment is a black one for £39.99 + £8 postage.  Most expensive is £70 + 'free' postage for a black one.  Black ones are the most common but also the most often needed.  There weren't any black ones for sale when I last looked.  At the moment there are three up on eBay, so if someone wants your one, you're in a good place...

michelin pilot hx 205/60r15 tyre 6+mm thread. It's an old spare wheel tyre and has plenty of life left in it, the rubber is still healthy not dried out/cracked Pickup only chelmsford. I can email photos

same as this tyre, but much better condition.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1x-205-60-15-91V-MICHELIN-PILOT-5-7mm-2056015-205-60R15-8505/283288409540?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Anyone need a free trailer tent?

Not mine, on gumtree, free for collection from Tarporley, Cheshire.

Seller has sent me 1 picture, it's a bit too big and shonk looking for me to get clearance.

2941d327444a8d631686ff1031fe257d.jpg

Described as tent condition unknown but tows OK so SPEARES OR RAPERS.

Seller has sent me 1 picture, it's a bit too big and shonk looking for me to get clearance.

From Tarporley? Looking st that thing is rather have a tarpaulin...

Any details? Could be interested and i'm local