Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

The Moog

Chevy 327 Engine.

Well actually a pile of rusty bits. No Carb, just block, heads, crank, sump, and a thousand* other bits

Came with my sons Cobra as a spare and I keep falling over it.

Was told 'it's all there'. But I doubt it very much, and even if it is it will take forever to clean up.

Not expecting any replies unless someone is passing on the way to the bridge.

It weighs a lot, but I'm sure the scrap man will lift the block onto his Tranny.

Photos can be supplied, but are unlikely to enhance the situation.

Anyone fancy a smaller piece of a Chevy or the lot, please pm me. OL15.

That would make a great "Field of Dreams" ornament if only you weren't so far away.

Sony CDX 605 CD multichanger

Unit only no wires.

Postage only. Or collect Stowmarket or Newark-on-Trent or Hungerford

Also

Volvo V70 load cover and moulded boot liner

Tamworthbay Clive it was ...is for v70 a load cover  !  http://autoshite.com/topic/32868-it%E2%80%99s-been-to-the-moon-will-it-come-back-contains-swedish-sexiness/page-2

Trying to clear out some clutter out of my garage. So first off a fuel filter that fits some Peugeot's and Citroen's. And some cosmos black seat covers, they are in good condition, just dusty as been on the garage floor, nothing sticking them through the washer won't fix. Collection preferably from Barnsley.post-17808-0-39888900-1537396362_thumb.jpgpost-17808-0-90295900-1537396401_thumb.jpg

These are free to a new home - postage to pay or collection from Accrington. All from Hairnets cabinets of delight.

Pm me if you want anything

Old skool battery charger - unsure if it works

ba7dba74e70ae63118953d27d738d412.jpg

Funky meter - no leads with it and unsure if it works

1b1f7fae0df1721d56a0c521212290b8.jpg

Vent thingy in box

fc88dffaf374ed8211bcec5ef266f3af.jpg

HBOL and the slightly more pessimistic equivalent, relevant to some/all original Minis.

Oily thumbprints and occasional damp from tears of frustration.

Free plus postage (they're weighty tomes) or collect from RH7/Surrey/Sussex borders.

IMG_4853.jpg

IMG_4851.jpg

I want the buy and restore manual please

Anyone want a free Citroen 2 litre hdi engine. I was kindly given this by Talbot on here, and so far it donated the bottom pulley and one injector to the xsara van i had. Its covered up, I think its not seized and is complete with turbo. It came out of a berlingo i believe. Its free to anyone who can collect from Coventry. Be aware it needs lifting up from where its stored and i'm not able to help in anyway due to back surgery. Would be a shame to just give it the scrap man.

Edited by dean36014