Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

The Moog

Don't do that, like old cars or boots your amp is your amp with ingrained memories. Obviously i gave my Strat to a 14year old as they could actually twang a tune on it. I do PAT testing so will not electrocute peeps. PM me a postcode and I'll pop down in a veg powered motor once i get back

from my yurting in Wales.

Free, collection from Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, 5 mins from M40 J3.

Circa 1980s pair of front seats, definitely Ford, maybe XR? No rips, need a clean.

post-4019-0-94939800-1536417115_thumb.jpeg

post-4019-0-91896700-1536417149_thumb.jpeg

Porsche Boxster 986 interior, including part electric seats (one dismantled), dashboard, doorcards with airbags and speakers, complete carpet and majority of internal trim. Would benefit from a good scrub but most bits salvageable.

post-4019-0-80863400-1536417315_thumb.jpeg

post-4019-0-41308600-1536417356_thumb.jpeg

Please PM me if interested.

Hi All,

Bang out ya MP3s in your mid-late 90's Ford - I've got a aux-in box thingy to go with the big black late 90's stereos (http://www.connects2.com/Product/ProductItem/CTVFOX001) - free to a good home (collect from ipswich or donations for postage).

Cheers!

Jamie

Hi mate i sent over the postage for this a couple of weeks ago but still not received it. No reply to pm's either. Can you let me know if its sent yet? Cheers

Hi mate i sent over the postage for this a couple of weeks ago but still not received it. No reply to pm's either. Can you let me know if its sent yet? Cheers

Hi, Sorry my fault, wife is 8 months gone and been a bit poorly so rubbish comms from my end. Went in post friday evening so should be with you shortly, let me know if not.

Hi, Sorry my fault, wife is 8 months gone and been a bit poorly so rubbish comms from my end. Went in post friday evening so should be with you shortly, let me know if not.

Not an issue mate, wife and baby are far more important. Just thought it might have gone missing in the post. Cheers

Fix my  hh100 amp sometime then  castro_bro !

Lights up pretty pretty green 8)  , but no sound  :-(

Anglia 105e  perspex wind baffle ...like old giffers had in the 60's ..Goes around the drivers window ,was in grandads garage,  free but 

+

£4 postage  though

Do you still have the wind baffle?

Fix my  hh100 amp sometime then  castro_bro !

Lights up pretty pretty green 8)  , but no sound  :-(

Anglia 105e  perspex wind baffle ...like old giffers had in the 60's ..Goes around the drivers window ,was in grandads garage,  free but 

+

£4 postage  though

Do you still have the wind baffle?

Yep pm sent

post-17940-0-06244000-1536663966_thumb.jpg

Castro mate , thinking about this ... I'm going bald , losing teeth fast, Stratocaster dusty  , and strings  rusty ...I'm never going to be a  pop star again :-(  , if you want it you can have it  .  It's in Crowborough east sussex

Oh look, the mechanical reverb springy bits are all in good order so I'll be able to play "Glory Days", just checking a few bits before plugin into an RCD and oscilloscope. 

Thanks for the amp.

post-7239-0-09403900-1536824778_thumb.jpg

I saw the rivets holding the transformer are loose... maybe the guy who mended it before found a fault in that ? He didn't say what the problem was , but it was only a few quid to fix,( like a fiver or so ) Have fun , sorry i wasn't there to see you .

It wasn't me who chewed up the casing screws ! One was so fucked I left it out

Chevy 327 Engine.

Well actually a pile of rusty bits. No Carb, just block, heads, crank, sump, and a thousand* other bits

Came with my sons Cobra as a spare and I keep falling over it.

Was told 'it's all there'. But I doubt it very much, and even if it is it will take forever to clean up.

Not expecting any replies unless someone is passing on the way to the bridge.

It weighs a lot, but I'm sure the scrap man will lift the block onto his Tranny.

Photos can be supplied, but are unlikely to enhance the situation.

Anyone fancy a smaller piece of a Chevy or the lot, please pm me. OL15.

Its all outside for the scrap man now bound to be gone by weekend. No great loss though.