Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

The Moog

I have two comline tie rod ends new in boxes.

Will fit many French things from 104s to berlingos....

Check fitment here

https://www.comline.uk.com/catalogue/Ctr3013

Yours for cost of postage, don't all rush at once now9812d6ee1081d5917c17bfb4db46c077.jpg

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

With vehicles like LNA, Visa and C15 what made you think they would be hard to rehome!

It was the cb, so the gauges are yours, pm your address and I'll stick them in the post.

Thank you kind sir for the above :) Arrived today, very well packed! They look pretty smart, just in time for the Legacy's yearly stint with the mechanic for MOT so will add those to the list of jobs to be completed, thank you :)

A smartly dressed Irish gentleman just boxed me and my daughter  in with his Transit at Morrisons car park. I kinda knew what was coming ...    Would I like a free brand new generator as he was going back to Ireland tonight ...and couldn't take it on the plane !   Gawd,  how  lucky can I get ??   :-D  :-D   Fucking hell  mate ,  why couldn't you have seen me earlier, I  bought one only today for £250 and a generator WAS in the box... not a breezeblock 

A smartly dressed Irish gentleman just boxed me and my daughter in with his Transit at Morrisons car park. I kinda knew what was coming ... Would I like a free brand new generator as he was going back to Ireland tonight ...and couldn't take it on the plane ! Gawd, how lucky can I get ?? :-D:-D Fucking hell mate , why couldn't you have seen me earlier, I bought one only today for £250 and a generator WAS in the box... not a breezeblock

I've had that, I said grand but I don't want all that packing shit in my van so I'll just get it out now if that's ok, apparently it wasn't.

Kenwood KAC-846 for maximum choons:

post-24320-0-15482200-1535745082_thumb.jpg

post-24320-0-21897500-1535745072_thumb.jpg

post-24320-0-05893500-1535745063_thumb.jpg

I'm in East Kent, between Dover and Canterbury if anyone wants to collect.  Alternatively I can call on the services of Shitely.  I really don't want to post it but if it hasn't gone after a week or so, I'll consider it.

Never used it so can't guarantee that it's working.  Got it from somebody else when they were moving house!

I just want rid of it.

IMG_2046.jpg

IMG_2048.jpg

IMG_2049.jpg

I'm in East Kent, between Dover and Canterbury if anyone wants to collect. Alternatively I can call on the services of Shitely. I really don't want to post it but if it hasn't gone after a week or so, I'll consider it.

Never used it so can't guarantee that it's working. Got it from somebody else when they were moving house!

I just want rid of it.

Yes please BUT I'll need it posting (will pay obviously) so if anybody else wants to jump in who can pick it up that's fine.

attachicon.gifIMG_2046.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_2048.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_2049.jpg

I'm in East Kent, between Dover and Canterbury if anyone wants to collect.  Alternatively I can call on the services of Shitely.  I really don't want to post it but if it hasn't gone after a week or so, I'll consider it.

Never used it so can't guarantee that it's working.  Got it from somebody else when they were moving house!

I just want rid of it.

Being an exiled Man of Kent and a repairer of amplifiers I'd happily take this off your hands one evening next week to try destroying the 8 10 speakers in the boot of my Pug 205.

post-7239-0-35369700-1535792051_thumb.jpg

Does anyone want a pile of bits I took off my Alfa 147 but can't be bothered to relist. Rear leather seat might do for some comfy office project or back of a shiter. Lots of bits in the bucket, an ECU and key set for a 2.0 Twin Spark Selespeed (such cars are hen's teeth but therefore so is demand for spare ecus), all sorts of heater bits, headlights, switch gear, etc. also rain sensor, interior lights, leather gear gaiter, other tat.

post-23468-0-16177800-1536273072_thumb.jpeg

post-23468-0-96066300-1536273213_thumb.jpeg

Does anyone want a pile of bits I took off my Alfa 147 but can't be bothered to relist. Rear leather seat might do for some comfy office project or back of a shiter. Lots of bits in the bucket, an ECU and key set for a 2.0 Twin Spark Selespeed (such cars are hen's teeth but therefore so is demand for spare ecus), all sorts of heater bits, headlights, switch gear, etc. also rain sensor, interior lights, leather gear gaiter, other tat.

Fix my  hh100 amp sometime then  castro_bro !

Lights up pretty pretty green 8)  , but no sound  :-(

Anglia 105e  perspex wind baffle ...like old giffers had in the 60's ..Goes around the drivers window ,was in grandads garage,  free but 

+

£4 postage  though

Where are you compared to Guildford and do you have a picture of the amp?

Where are you compared to Guildford and do you have a picture of the amp?

Well i've just oiked it from the  depths of my shed...It's 18 years since I was a rock God and it stopped working ..It's not looking good   :-(  I think mice may have had a nibble at the cable ,I'm not sure it's safe to plug it in the mains now   :shock:  :shock:

post-17940-0-44801500-1536344053_thumb.jpg

But I will   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  as I have a super dooper  consumer unit  so the house won't burn down..

The Amp..    (like Marc Bolans  8) )

post-17940-0-55248000-1536350583_thumb.jpg

post-17940-0-25842600-1536344300_thumb.jpg 

post-17940-0-84531300-1536344401_thumb.jpg

Standby .. plugging in.... :shock:

:-D  :-D  :-D

post-17940-0-38220000-1536344472_thumb.jpg

I'm going to take the cover off , I'll uplug it  though