Shitecycle - Free to a new home...

The Moog

Screenwash tank for a proton impian...bought 13years ago about 6 hours before car was written off. Brand new in box....ive a feeling nobody will ever need this tho haha

Considering HowManyLeft guesses there are around 600 Impians left on the road, I think you're right.

Wait... we need to save one.

My Brother-in-law has an Impian. He's a man of sound taste and judgement.

I shall enquire as to whether he needs a screenwash tank.

Hello, said Brother in law Impian owner. Keen to keep mine going. Unfortunately mine could do with saving, not in great shape (brushings with Porsches and scrapes from having been parked on industrial estates) and has its issues (found another window switch packed up today), but interested in parts, just in case I need them.

Yes please (I think)

Either 2 or 4 of them would probably be handy for the ratbag Berlingo I'm hammering back together.

I'll check what size the wheels actually are tomorrow and can probably collect Monday on the way to the airport if that is convenient.

No worries, let me know if they will fit and PM me, and I'll ensure I'm in or I'll leave with a neighbour for you

Some sort of 100th anniversary MG Rover brochure thing I found in the attic amongst some car mags. Dated 2004 and covers all the models they had at that point.

Just had a flick through and feel a bit sad as a result

Yes please. Can you post it?

Anyone into computers/networking? I’ve a shitload of old Cisco kit that needs a new home. The bluey green looking stuff not the latest but perfect to use for study.

A good boot full at least.

Collection from Manchester please

Ooh, yes please! That would help my forays into infrastructure type work stuff no end! As I'm in Congleton, I should be OK to pick it up. Pm me to tell me where and when would be convenient. Ta!

Sent from my BV6000 using Tapatalk

Ooh, yes please! That would help my forays into infrastructure type work stuff no end! As I'm in Congleton, I should be OK to pick it up. Pm me to tell me where and when would be convenient. Ta!

Sent from my BV6000 using Tapatalk

PM sent

Does anyone want a NI non-age related numberplate for their car? Considered sticking this on my Discovery, but I can think of better things to spend the transfer fee on. So if anyone wants it, they can have it for free. I can even supply a pair of number plates for the cost of postage.The Reg is WCZ5215. Not a clue how you go about transferring number plates, as I've never done it, but the reg does have current MOT (which is needed, isn't it?) and is on SORN.

I'm interested in having this off you, I just need to check into the why's and how's of doing it...

Autoshite van rental* for trusted shiters - provided you can show me appropriate insurance and bring it back clean-ish, with fuel in and no more bashed about than it is now, YOU can be driving the best* example of a van you'll find for ZERO POUNDS a day.

Your pride/image/marriage/home may be at risk if you're seen driving this battered heap of toss.  No refunds.  Van may be massively more shit than it appears.  Always read the label.

Autoshite van rental* for trusted shiters - provided you can show me appropriate insurance and bring it back clean-ish, with fuel in and no more bashed about than it is now, YOU can be driving the best* example of a van you'll find for ZERO POUNDS a day.

Your pride/image/marriage/home may be at risk if you're seen driving this battered heap of toss. No refunds. Van may be massively more shit than it appears. Always read the label.

Lovely offer sir but where are you?

Anyone into computers/networking? I’ve a shitload of old Cisco kit that needs a new home. The bluey green looking stuff not the latest but perfect to use for study.

A good boot full at least.

Collection from Manchester please

Collectorized.

Thank you, sir and very nice to meet you!

A+++ hoarder seeking redemption. Will relieve of free IT stuff again etc. etc.

Guest Hooli

Collectorized.

Thank you, sir and very nice to meet you!

A+++ hoarder seeking redemption. Will relieve of free IT stuff again etc. etc.

If you need anything of that age of cisco shout up, we often bin it at work & I might* be able to throw it in the boot by mistake.

• 2 weeks later...