My wife bought this ...

messerschmitt owner

GR11 buy, and if she gets bored of it, there will be no shortage of new owners on here :)

she won't get bored with it - she loved the last ones she had!

It wasn't too dear for one of these with nearly a full MoT - am on the lookout for a door now plus between Christmas and New Year I'll (if nothing else) sort out the few slightly rusty bits and prime them.

oh dear -

well at least they hold their value!

and think ! this means that you have at least one 11pm-ebay-saturdaynight-bottleandahalfofclaret-oopsjustboughtamaxi voucher! :lol:

I really got hell for the BX - this time, she just said - yep, I'll buy that!

They're fun wee things and my experience of three is that the HGs don't fail every time you take them out.

Looking forward to getting it and tarting it up!

lol - just like the pic in your sig.

It does bring the tat buying to an end - seven t&t vehicles is enough for anyone.

what you really need is 2 homes - preferrably with 300 odd miles between them and one which Mrs MS NEVER visits unless with serious notice...

I found that once I hit my 40's Mrs S was quite happy to turn a BLIND EYE to the CHOD BUYING SHENNANIGANS provided they happened at my digs in Hertfordshire and not outside the Villa De Scooter - you see, compared to what some fellas get up to - gambling, drink, women etc....a Chod problem is really quite low key...well, that's what I keep telling myself.

Having said that, since the digs in Harpenden have gone and the CHOD BUDGET is now at the level of a Eurozone country's (or ours for that matter) economic growth forecast I have noticed that the application of the CHOD CUFFS have been far more readily applied by Mrs S who, rather than rolling her eyes when I announce that 'it's about time we had a Tagora parked outside' I get a rather pointed look..the sort of look that Stalin would give one of his henchmen before he dissapears and is airbrushed out of photos etc.. :shock:

BTW I have changed my autosig in solidarity!

lol - three cars are at my mum's

berkeley B95

Mochet

NSU Prinz special

that's 350 miles away!

Main problem is running out of parking space in the drive!

you need to take a leaf out of Nige's book - all his neighbours actually think that his village is in a portal that takes you to a rural town in northern Italy sometime around 1975

she has just laughed out loud at Rich's Laurel and Hardy pic!!

She also says she got £10 cash back on the purchase by going via topcashback.co.uk and that she gets a bung if she recommends a friend and is now looking for shiters to contact her so she can get them sent invites ...

She needs 75 of you to join via her so she can pay for the car in cashback!

I think she's serious!!!!

This looks ace!

My third car was an aircooled FSM 126, I learnt so much from keeping it going. I went bloody miles and miles in it and only managed to spin it once, luckily without hitting anything but unluckily and unknowingly in front of a group of lasses that I knew - are the Bis any less likely to spin?

Pete

if you're dropping hints - you can pop in next time you're in Gloucester and have a shot!

Kettle always on, a mixed fleet you can drive from the sublime to the ridiculous!

I know you have a trader policy so no issues with insurance for the day.

Campbell

Damn, I was in Cheltenham twice this week :(:cry: I shall take you up on this next time I'm around that way. :-) Nice one.