WE CAN HAZ SNOW IN EDINBRA

scooters

I'm in West Yorkshire, there's no snow here and if I see any, I'm going to punch the next person I see in the face.

There was a bit of snow in Pudsey around nine yesterday evening, but it melted quite quickly. When I left there at ten, some of the side roads had become pretty icy, though. Should be fun for the early birds this morning :shock:

No snow or ice in Essex, by the way :wink:

It's not snowing at either end of the A Dozen. It was a bit cold earlier when I did some gardening (clearing up mess that Fatha Futuramic claims to be too busy to sort even though he works fewer hours than me). But no snow. Bah.

Still no snow here. Grr! Tayne - I've moved in with my missus in Culter now as my flatmate in Aberdeen was driving me nuts. Cortina is still there though until I can work out how I'm going to move it.

Moving again in a month back down to Edinburgh to take up a new gig... Maybe those bumpers will finally get to Dunc ;-)

Well we had SNOES this morning with fakkin gusto. It was horrendous as ever. Good 4" worth but the ByXantium coped well despite looking like a wedding cake in the morning. Took 2 hours to get to work - usually 35 min tops.

Horrid. To be fair to them, the councils did well in gritter and plough dispatch thru the night before anyone was up - after last year's fiasco it's a lesson learned I hope.. Still, progress was slow due to the usual mongs who can't cope. Broken down BMW ditched by tracksuit - wearing tool caused the first major delay on the A road stretch. All the 3 door hatch twats driving at like, 15 mph everywhere regardless of the conditions, HGVs going at 60 in the outside lane and soaking everyone doing 15, twats driving down the hard shoulder, and 4x4 drivers pulling overtaking moves on indeterminate ice/snow surfaces coz of course they're immune.... their rubber tyres being made of some other material that turns ice into tarmac somehow. fukwits. Also, yes, I realise it's legal to switch on foglights in falling snow but it IS discretionary - NOT compulsory.. :evil:

It's now snowing like god just spaffed his load so tomorrow should be a right royal laugh - should I leave at 4 am?

I'm 18 miles south of Innerleithen and we have about an inch tops.....nearly all gone, but with another heavy shower to come

He got home an hour or so ago and said the roads were clear - except for the tossers in Audis driving at 30mph. The snow was on the hills he was riding down.