Noel Edmonds Shite Crash Based Madness

cort16

Savvy is gong on about how fraud at Lloyd’s bank caused Edmonds to lose his business and Lloyd’s won’t accept responsibility for it

I don’t think anyone died but the jenson driver was quite badly injured .

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-berkshire-42889087

It makes you wonder how one branch could hide numbers that big for that amount of time

The helicopter crash was at the Glamis Transport Extravaganza. Edmonds was there promoting a charity that took disadvantaged kids on helicopter rides, which was everything to do with him before the crash and fuck all to do with him after it.

I heard the crash but didn't see it. It was some of the heaviest rain I've ever seen and we had taken refuge in my friend's Mk2 Granada, I think the whole show had stopped for the rain. We heard a loud bang but didn't think anything of it. Once the rain had passed the show started up again and there was a rumour going around, which turned out to be true, that the bang we'd all heard was the helicopter crashing and that one of the kids had been killed.

Edmonds was off like a rocket and on the news that evening was very quick to criticise the pilot for attempting to fly in these conditions. He wasn't wrong about that, but there was something a bit off about his haste to distance himself from it. 

It makes you wonder how one branch could hide numbers that big for that amount of time

In banking and finance, it seems anything of this nature is possible. Remember what happened to Barings Bank, after it was discovered that Nick Leeson had been hiding some very big (minus) numbers for a considerable period of time....

They had two stabs of stunt jumping on the show, the first was on the second or third ever episode and featured a Whirly wheeler jumping a Hillman Hunter Gt. Hed been told the correct speed to enter the ramp... but had a rush to the head when actually attempting the task and just stuck his foot down... he cleared all the cars he was supposed to land on and came to a halt with a couple of feet to spare. It actually transpired he'd broken the then current UK jump record.

It was a viewer called Robert Kenison - he only came to a stop because he went into the back of a brand new X-reg BBC Mercedes parked at the end of the track, completely writing it off.

But you’ve got to give it to Noel as he can cure cancer if you have a spare £2300 or a daughter who’s a company director of an electronic mat company.

But it might turn your beard black.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3631072/amp/Noel-Edmonds-reveals-tackled-prostate-cancer-2-300-yoga-mat-doctor-furious-Phillip-Schofield-disagree-heated-Morning-interview.html

He’s up there with James Corden for the utter twat awards but at least I suppose he gave us autoshite gold importing that Qpod thing.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cars/features/throwback-thursday-remember-noel-edmonds-tried-failed-sell-us/noel-edmonds-secma-qpod0/

Newspapers reckon a 'coup' is hatching against him with the others, in the jungle....

NoLemmons sells more copies than a piccie of Princess Di *shocker*

Perhaps TidyBeard will get the shoeing first.... lol

Noel Edmonds in 'people don't like him because he's a cunt' shocker!