Jump to content

pogweasel

Full Members
  • Content Count

    8,493
  • Joined

  • Last visited


Reputation Activity

  1. Haha
    pogweasel got a reaction from paulplom in The grumpy thread   
    Cool. I will try one of these brabantia jobs
    In 1996, I successfully hit Jo Whiley in the face with a well-luzzed toilet roll, causing her confusion & annoyance. Shame it wasn't a rock. Or at least a bottle filled with piss...
  2. Like
    pogweasel got a reaction from Nibblet in The worlds worst engine award.   
    1-litre 3-cylinder thing as utilised in Vauxhall Corsa's.
    Horrible.
  3. Like
    pogweasel got a reaction from bolognasal spray in My best shite yet!   
    Look at the size of that boot!GR8 4 DOGGIN.
  4. Like
    pogweasel got a reaction from cros in Hideous!   
    Happened across one of these whilst in a queue on the M11 (I will blame Trig). I have never seen one before and was astonished by it's utter fugliness....
     

     
    I don't even know where to begin with the complete wrongness & therefore futureshite rightness of it's aesthetics.
    I am sad that I don't have a 'proper' job you know with a pick-what-you-want company car policy, I would deffo go for something like this (or a Chrysler sebring, or some fugly korean thing) just to be contrary
     
    By the way, it's a Jeep Compass.
  5. Like
    pogweasel got a reaction from loserone in 20:20(ad) vision. What will you be driving?   
    KIA CERATO.
  6. Like
    pogweasel got a reaction from Junkman in Shite house, shite car...   
    I could just take a picture of my SHIT house with my SHIT car parked outside so you can all laugh at me in an "OMG UR SO POOR" kind of way.
    But I won't.

  7. Like
    pogweasel got a reaction from chancer in The grumpy thread   
    Maybe luxury, but who actually buys them. I reckon that 8% of all Range Rover Sports are sold to wank-stain professional footballers, with the remaining 92% going directly to caravan-dwelling, drive-tarmacing pikeys. Class my arse.
  8. Like
    pogweasel got a reaction from Nibblet in ..   
    Awesomes.
    Another one that was in my childhood collection.
    I always found the shootout scene distressing, Lincoln Continental GR8 4 getting shot in da hed (ask JFK...)
    I would like to live in a timber-clad home with double garage and Hillman Avenger. That would be LIVING.
  9. Like
    pogweasel got a reaction from DSdriver in Froggy Luxo-Barges.....   
    Barbie meets autoshite.
  10. Like
    pogweasel got a reaction from trigger in Small Vans - favourite?   
    'Got Wind?'Hahaha.... sorry Would have made a great ad campaign though....
  11. Like
    pogweasel got a reaction from Twiggy in Dashboards   
    Worst. dash. ever.
    (1) surely the first car since 1988 not to have a rev-counter?
    (2) completely impossible to decipher if outside conditions exceed 'mildly sunny'
    (3) miles away from the driver's field of view. Constant re-adjustment of focus to see how fast [slow] you are going = v.irritating.
  12. Like
    pogweasel got a reaction from Junkman in New Years shite resolutions?   
    Shite Resolutions:1) Fix BMW (broken) 2) Fix Maxi (broken)
  13. Like
    pogweasel got a reaction from dugong in --   
    Apols for bad stereotypical dutch accenting.
  14. Like
    pogweasel got a reaction from Mr Livered in Can a 2002 Renault L****a 2.2 diesel turn vegetarian?   
    Life expectancy would be in minutes, rather than hours.
×
×
  • Create New...