Bloody Eurovision Again

Father Ted

Very poor effort Autoshite.This awful idiot-box drivel is designed for the vacuous brain-dead In-ger-land loving council estate morons that we all diligently pay our taxes to keep alive, not the intelligent purveyors of fine old rusty shite such as the subscribers to this forum.Please have a word with yourselves.Very disappointed.

Very poor effort Autoshite.This awful idiot-box drivel is designed for the vacuous brain-dead In-ger-land loving council estate morons that we all diligently pay our taxes to keep alive, not the intelligent purveyors of fine old rusty shite such as the subscribers to this forum.Please have a word with yourselves.Very disappointed.

Actually I think it's more gay orientated and an excuse to drink and despair at the state of the world, simply though, it is a laugh but ceases to be fun when it obviously stops being a contest

Anyone on here live on a coucil estate and own an old car?Nice bit of sweeping generalisation there. Well done. You should feel proud.Don't get me wrong (too late...), I understand the point you are trying to make and fully appreciate your ire at finding a thread devoted to a pointless and shameful waste of money and broadcast resources on a forum such as this but I'm not sure it was too well expressed.

Anyone on here live on a coucil estate and own an old car?Nice bit of sweeping generalisation there. Well done. You should feel proud.Don't get me wrong (too late...), I understand the point you are trying to make and fully appreciate your ire at finding a thread devoted to a pointless and shameful waste of money and broadcast resources on a forum such as this but I'm not sure it was too well expressed.
You know exactly the sort that I am having a pop at Raffles. Proud? Sweeping generalisations? Nah, I would never wish to offend.I think I just dispair at most stuff I hear about on the telly and the inane nonsense considered as entertainment. On saying that, I've never owned a TV set, so what do I know...Time to get my coat?

I've never owned a TV set, so what do I know

You don't know what you are missing, It's great watching re-runs of Minder, The Sweeney, The Professionals etc etc....As for me, not embarassed about spending some of my Saturday evening watching the light entertainment that is eurovision.My 5 year old daughter went to bed about 7.30-8ish, I jumped in the bath and had dinner at 9 at which time the show was half way through.What else should I have done?? Gone down the pub, got drunk and had a fight???

Time to get my coat?

Not at all...

This is the only forum I attend that is free from the in-fighting and slanging matches that can occur elsewhere and long may it continue.

I think it just came across a bit harsh... :wink:

Like I said, I understand your point entirely, I just felt that it could be taken the wrong way.... thankfully only by me. 8)

Matt (mellowed by five pints in his local).