RENAULT 17 STILL WANTED

RENOMAD

You do see them come up in classifieds, surprisingly considerably more often than certain other Renaults of the time which may have been down to having more enthusiasts who looked after them as 'sporting models'. They're usually minters though & wanting a few Gs for them :?

I would rather pay a few G's for a good one.That is the way I prefer to buy cars,because generally you get what you pay for.If anybody spots one in the UK/OTHER classifieds,would they mind passing it on please.ThanksJohn

Well one in particular I had in mind has been in recent issues of the Classic Car Weekly & hasn't sold yet. It looks good in the picture. Price is £3995 IIRC. However at the present moment I can't remember if it is definitely a 17 & not a 15. Will check when I get home unless somebody else can confirm.

SHE HAS BEEN SELLING THAT CAR ON AND OFF FOR 3 YEARS.I had plane tickets bought 2 years ago to go over to view with the possibility of buying and driving home. She had been making it very difficult to view the car for some weeks before we eventually picked a day. The night before she phoned to say she couldn't make it,making every possible excuse. I questioned her ability to actually sell the car and she said in not so many words that she wasn't ready to let go.I was at the loss of the tickets. The car has been getting more expensive ever since,and is still for saleGRRRRRR