Renault 12 Question

Torsten2001

Can't help on the Renner dimensions - a quick internet search should throw something up but maybe not in English! The following page is quite good for smart info though, offsets etc are all over the place mind:http://www.evilution.co.uk/index.php?id ... ge=modpage

The rear wheels on Smart cars have crazy offsets, looks something like less than ET10.I doubt they would fit under the rear arches on a 12 due to the arch being an ellipsoid, rather than round shape.The PCD (bolt spacing) might be different too.I guess a set of Renner 5 Gordini wheels would be, say £12.5 bn to buy these days even if they did fit..... :roll: I wonder if you can buy 'Rostyle' replica wheel trims on the 'Bay - I think 12's suit that style - My Gordini model has something like that.edit: Nope you cant :cry:

I've restarted work on the 12 van 4*4 recently -and a decent set of rims would help motivate me- cos there's a lot to do!Started on n/side front -suspension & brake overhaul -every bush knackered. Bit of welding on the front of the sill, inner wing patching and a replacement outer. Its got a LONG way to go -but the journeys started..So- Torsten -if you find TWO sets of lovely wheels -count me in!