Artega GT anyone?

MrRegieRitmo

They had this beast at Geneva - I was tenting looking at it! Just think in 15 years time when there struggling to stick a jumper pack on it at the auctions and the auctioneer is bouncing bids off the wall to get it over a grand... or maybe not....

FUTURE SHITE

Posted Image

BLING IT ON

Posted Image

See what I don't get is that if new car companies can just be started up like that, then why do people pronounce the British Motor Industry as 'dead' as if it'll never be anything else. Why is it inconceivable that new car companies could start up here too? Surely lessons can be learnt?

People say the British motor industry is dead due to the lack of large scale car production - though most tend to forget Vauxhall at Luton / Ellesmere Port and Ford at Southampton.There are plenty of small scale car manufacturers knocking out tiny volumes of stuff though how they survive is a mystery.I thought that Spyker was quite unprofitable, building slightly odd looking yet very expensive niche market stuff.

Is it just me who saw this as "Argenta GT" and got overexcited thinking it was an obscure sports edition of a rehashed Fiat 132?

People say the British motor industry is dead due to the lack of large scale car production - though most tend to forget Vauxhall at Luton / Ellesmere Port and Ford at Southampton.

Don't forget Toyota in Derbyshire, Honda in Swindon and Nissan in Sunderland - the latter, I believe, being the most efficient car factory in Europe!Thought Luton had now closed down completely, though.

Speaking of Noble, are they independent? If so then we still have them don't we! :D

Umm, they have foreign backers I believe - and their future isnt looking all that bright at the moment.I do believe we'll hear some news from them in the next 6 months or so though.