Not really Shite but....

Baz

....Here are a few pics of my latest daily (Replacing the R11) for your perusal....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

....We got off to a bad start, with the alternator failing within a couple of days of collecting the car....That's fixed now (first time I've got my hands dirty under the bonnet of a car for ages!), and whilst there is LOTS of room for improvement, I have to admit I love it! 8)

GR8 4 SWITCHING ON WIPERS WHEN YOU WANT TO INDICATEGood work, Baz. I assume that's the "HI-POWER" 1.6 rather than the weedy later version (P-reg) that I was punting a couple of years back. Should be a bit better for troubling the back end than the 89bhp I had to put up with.The white colour is growing on me, but I prefer Mariner Blue best for the early ones - on the original Minilite copies too. Mmm. That said, yours has a much nicer steering wheel than the original, and those seats' side bolsters look pretty much mint, too.No chance of a small 2-seater while Welfare Jnr continues to gestate, however :evil: Shame really, great to drive and lovely to service, the engine bay layout is superb.PS I'd recommend Waxoyling the sills till they're full, and undoing the 10mm bolts at the bottom of the front wing, then scooping out the handfuls of dead leaves and mud you'll find in there...trust me on this!