**IMPORTANT RAYMANBOY ANNOUNCEMENT!**

pogweasel

Break out the dancing girls!!!!After no less than 2 years at, I estimate, £800 in listing fees, it appears our favourite NUTJOB has finally flogged that disgusting old crate of a roller.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!z0MGz etchttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROLLS-ROYCE-1970- ... 0225338562 :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: Don't despair though, I predict that the rantings of the mentally unhinged will continue, as the buyer is a 0-rated n00b. Surely someone isn't cruel enough to 'buy' it just t batter him up with some random neg action? can they??This has been Pog, reporting live from RaymanBay, for Autoshite News.

Tape recorder demanded!Say that you're from some sort of classic car magazine and you want to do a 12 page feature about the build of his blue Hilux. And he can write the entire article if he wants.

I think that he never actually sells anything. Just plays with us all and likes to think WE are all a bit strange. Look for the roller on e bay soon with shovels full of wag and polished chrome if it has been sold, and MAYBE an oil change done to slow down the oil burning.

Judging by his ebay feedback he appears to be a nice chap. Ratdat and I came precariously close to his village when we went to Newark a few weeks ago, we considered actually searching for his house but thought better of it. Not sure whether he shares feedback with members of his family but I suspect his legendary status and bizarre rants will be severely diminished should you meet him over a cup of tea/iron bru/meths. Moral of the story:NEVER MEET YOUR HEROES.

Break out the dancing girls!!!!After no less than 2 years at, I estimate, £800 in listing fees, it appears our favourite NUTJOB has finally flogged that disgusting old crate of a roller.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!z0MGz etchttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROLLS-ROYCE-1970- ... 0225338562 :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: Don't despair though, I predict that the rantings of the mentally unhinged will continue, as the buyer is a 0-rated n00b. Surely someone isn't cruel enough to 'buy' it just t batter him up with some random neg action? can they??This has been Pog, reporting live from RaymanBay, for Autoshite News.

Mmm, new user, I predict what turns out to be a non-paying bidder will force a relist before too long.