Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

**IMPORTANT RAYMANBOY ANNOUNCEMENT!**

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   pogweasel

pogweasel

• Full Members
  • 8,493 posts
  • Locationnearly there.

Posted 21 April 2008 - 06:35 PM

Break out the dancing girls!!!!After no less than 2 years at, I estimate, £800 in listing fees, it appears our favourite NUTJOB has finally flogged that disgusting old crate of a roller.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!z0MGz etchttp://cgi.ebay.co.u... ... 0225338562 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Don't despair though, I predict that the rantings of the mentally unhinged will continue, as the buyer is a 0-rated n00b. Surely someone isn't cruel enough to 'buy' it just t batter him up with some random neg action? can they??This has been Pog, reporting live from RaymanBay, for Autoshite News.

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2008 - 06:39 PM

He's flogged that awful Toyota Hilux blue heap thing at least once, only for it to come back!

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2008 - 06:44 PM

Oh my God!On his latest Le Baron auction....."For all questions on this item contact Ray on 07904 575043"DARE YOU

#4 OFFLINE   pogweasel

pogweasel

• Full Members
  • 8,493 posts
  • Locationnearly there.

Posted 21 April 2008 - 06:47 PM

FUGG!What should one do? Speakerphone with 'Er Indoors taking shorthand notes?Or some kind of tape-recording device?

#5 OFFLINE   Volksy

Volksy

• Full Members
  • 3,517 posts
  • LocationThe vortex that transends time and space leading to destruction of the universe

Posted 21 April 2008 - 06:49 PM

Tape recording, then post on youtube :twisted:

#6 OFFLINE   pogweasel

pogweasel

• Full Members
  • 8,493 posts
  • Locationnearly there.

Posted 21 April 2008 - 06:53 PM

Hehehehe Maybe after the Poglets are in bed.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

#7 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2008 - 06:53 PM

Tape recorder demanded!Say that you're from some sort of classic car magazine and you want to do a 12 page feature about the build of his blue Hilux. And he can write the entire article if he wants.

#8 OFFLINE   Richard

Richard

• Full Members
  • 10,153 posts
  • LocationScarfolk

Posted 21 April 2008 - 07:12 PM

He sold that Triumph too, but I'm sure it came back.

#9 OFFLINE   Jazzy Jeff

Jazzy Jeff

• Full Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 07:32 PM

I've just read his review for 'Tipping the Velvet'............ :shock: I feel like I've just had a stroke I'm that confused.

#10 OFFLINE   Richard

Richard

• Full Members
  • 10,153 posts
  • LocationScarfolk

Posted 21 April 2008 - 07:49 PM

I think quite a few people had a stroke when they watched Tipping the Velvet. :lol:

#11 ONLINE   STUNO

STUNO

Out of the rat race

• Full Members
  • 3,117 posts
  • LocationSouth Waikato

Posted 22 April 2008 - 12:55 AM

I think that he never actually sells anything. Just plays with us all and likes to think WE are all a bit strange. Look for the roller on e bay soon with shovels full of wag and polished chrome if it has been sold, and MAYBE an oil change done to slow down the oil burning.

1994 Mazda Lantis

#12 OFFLINE   reallyloud

reallyloud

• Full Members
  • 817 posts
  • LocationThe Jasmin Allen estate

Posted 22 April 2008 - 10:16 AM

Judging by his ebay feedback he appears to be a nice chap. Ratdat and I came precariously close to his village when we went to Newark a few weeks ago, we considered actually searching for his house but thought better of it. Not sure whether he shares feedback with members of his family but I suspect his legendary status and bizarre rants will be severely diminished should you meet him over a cup of tea/iron bru/meths. Moral of the story:NEVER MEET YOUR HEROES.

#13 ONLINE   colc

colc

• Full Members
  • 3,463 posts
  • LocationZummerzet

Posted 22 April 2008 - 10:32 AM

I think Harry Hill must write his scripts, although the ad for the Le Baron is disappointingly mundane......I thing we should make him an honourary life Autoshite president...and then ruin his day by telling him!
You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish

#14 OFFLINE   MrRegieRitmo

MrRegieRitmo

• Full Members
  • 4,758 posts
  • LocationS Coast England

Posted 23 April 2008 - 09:49 AM

Wouldn't it be ironic if it was all an act & he actually had the whole six pack! HE could actually be the one laughing at US with a knowing chuckle at how we take him to be a fruitcake!! :shock:

#15 OFFLINE   pogweasel

pogweasel

• Full Members
  • 8,493 posts
  • Locationnearly there.

Posted 23 April 2008 - 10:46 AM

Yes, but to wazz that amount on fruitless eBay listings can only be the work of someone TOTALLY DEMENTED.

#16 OFFLINE   AXrescuer

AXrescuer

• Full Members
  • 1,461 posts
  • LocationWelwyn Gdn City

Posted 23 April 2008 - 06:15 PM

Break out the dancing girls!!!!After no less than 2 years at, I estimate, £800 in listing fees, it appears our favourite NUTJOB has finally flogged that disgusting old crate of a roller.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!z0MGz etchttp://cgi.ebay.co.u... ... 0225338562 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Don't despair though, I predict that the rantings of the mentally unhinged will continue, as the buyer is a 0-rated n00b. Surely someone isn't cruel enough to 'buy' it just t batter him up with some random neg action? can they??This has been Pog, reporting live from RaymanBay, for Autoshite News.

Mmm, new user, I predict what turns out to be a non-paying bidder will force a relist before too long.

#17 OFFLINE   outlaw118

outlaw118

• Full Members
  • 3,533 posts
  • LocationKipping in a layby by the A128

Posted 23 April 2008 - 07:17 PM

He's still flogging the Red Le Baron; he's obviously seeing the light; he sold a Gold one in January....

2004 Alfa Romeo 156 JTD Sportwagon - Much Lovliness

1985 Ford Capri 2.0 - Baby - Sulking - Broken

2012 Vauxhall Combo 1.3 Dizzle - Workshite

2012 Kia Rio - Mills -o- matic SWMBO

2000 Peugeot 306 Meridian - Stepdaughtershite

2015 Ford Fiesta Zetec - Stepsonshite - 

2009 Citroen Xsara Picasso - Stepdaughter-in-law Familybus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users