diy motorhome

mr-reno-139

travelling home thursday evening westwards on the coast road from brighton i remembered there is garden with 7 skodas !! parked up

no where to park with transit recovery truck and it was getting dark( did get moving shot on phone and will try again if no one else has already posted them )

Posted Image

any way this was parked on the roundabout at shoreham so decided to treat you all

Posted Image

Posted Image

still sorting pics- my renaults soon

The camper is very inventive :shock: Those Skodas are on ajcherry's spotted thread I think. Passed them a few times on trips to / from Brighton.Retrogeezer, those cars for sale have probably been put there by different people as it'll be one of those highly prominent car selling hotspots by the main road!

Guest greenvanman

I'm almost certain I've seen that Merc in a garden in Crossgates (near Leeds) a couple of years ago. When I returned with a camera, because no-one I told about it would believe me, the owner had very wisely covered it with a tarp. I say I'm almost certain, there couldn't be two of them like that, surely? :shock:

Does anyone else think that would look much better if the caravan were mounted backwards with the flat part against the cab and tapered at the back?

I was thinking that after looking at the one I posted. Trouble is, I'm not sure that the wheelarches would be in the right place. Even now it looks like one of them doesn't line up properly - either the caravan is asymmetrical or the conversion was done whilst under the influence of Kestrel Super.

any way this was parked on the roundabout at shoreham so decided to treat you all

Posted Image

Posted Image

seen this over the other side of the harbour by the houseboats belongs to a hippy type fella when we saw it he was up to his armpits digging in the mud at the side of his houseboat and this was parked in the residents car park so its gotta be his??????

Does anyone else think that would look much better if the caravan were mounted backwards with the flat part against the cab and tapered at the back?

I was thinking that after looking at the one I posted. Trouble is, I'm not sure that the wheelarches would be in the right place.
Posted Image

very crap MS paint effort after 2 cans of Carlsberg