Wow!....

Baz

Looks dreadful.

However, I saw one of these in Greece a few years back:

Posted Image

Whilst not my usual cup of tea, I thought it was an incredibly cool machine with loads of presence. Guaranteed babe magnet. Or at least some sort of woman.

I quite like that Twingo roaster thing, tho I accept its only to be driven by girls.

....Or REAL men....Comfortable with their sexuality! :lol:

It's official then....I have shit taste in cars! :oops:

Big bucket of Barf. What's with all the stupid headlights these days - first they had new technology so we could make them smaller and better and nowadays the lights are almost touching the windscreen and the glass area of them is bigger than all the windows put together. I hate these modern, headlights, all of them.

That white one above is the Cherry coupe (E10 model). The normal model, which is more common, is the 2- or 4dr saloon.

About the headlights, with safety legislation, packaging etc forcing cars to become more and more alike, and grilles not being what they used to be, I suppose they’re one of the few areas where the designers have a bit of freedom. Those halcyon days when there was only a choice of 7†round lights, a pair of smaller round ones or a standard rectangle are long gone…