Tesco's finest....

Baz

....Shite that is!

Posted Image

First time I've seen this one....There is an identical (but nicer) one around these here parts, but I've yet to catch it standing still.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I see this baby around quite a bit....The colour, and the crappy wheeltrims have always suggested to me povo-spec, but it's badged "GSL" which, if my memory serves, is quite a HIGH spec model? :roll:

Worthy of posting the Stellar on OJC I think, if you don’t mind me pinching them Baz? There’s been a discussion on there of South Korean stuff, so far we haven’t got beyond Pony.Still interesting to see what’s around in Norwich. Earlier this week I saw the F-reg Laurel that you or Wuvvum may have posted before, then a few minutes later a lovely-looking A-reg Sunny B11.

Worthy of posting the Stellar on OJC I think, if you don’t mind me pinching them Baz?

Pinch away S.L....I've never visited OJC, would the owner of a 17 year old Mazda MX-5 be welcome over there? :wink:

Top notch material. I dream of spotting a hyundai in a natural setting like this, as opposed to a scrapyard or oval circuit.

I saw a Pony (which happened to be parked nose-to-tail with a Honda Quintet) the other day....No camera though! :roll: