Please help a clueless Luddite....

outlaw118

I've been all clever and taken some pix on the phone, and got them to transfer onto the pc, but I can't get them to transfer onto a "topic" on here; I was starting my own thread of Essex based Shite!!!What do i do next - keep it simple please I'm as fik az poo! :oops:

I presume you have transfered them off your phone onto your pc?If you have here's what to do...First you need to get the pics into 'Cyberspace', to do this you can use one of many free web/pic hosting sites. I personally use photobucket click here You set up an account, free, and pretty self explanitary. You then upload the pics from your PC, again pretty well explained on the site. After you have uploaded the pics to this site, (other photohosting sites are availiable :wink: ), you have the pictures held in 'cyberspace'.From here you need to post the links or code to the photos so they show up on here, you obviously know how to start a new thread, so all you need to do now is learn the 'code' so that your pics will be displayed. Once your photos are on photobucket and you are on your gallery screen, you will see underneath each photo a series of codes. the code you need is the 'IMG Code' which is the codex to link images to the thread, each one is unique to your photo. if you click on it a little 'copied' box flashes up to say that it has copied to your clip board, so come back to your new thread here and paste it either by holding the Ctrl key down and pressing the letter V, or right clicking your mouse and clicking on 'Paste'the code will then be pasted into your thread and if you press the 'preview' button it should show the thread with your pictures displayed.Clear as mud??It sounds like a load of hassle, but once you have done it a few times its easy enough, just remember to preview your thread before you submit to check things are all showing as they should.Hope this helps.