New PC magazine forum member....

seth

The few people I've given cards too have been a bit miffed about the name...I try and say it's not about 'shite' cars, just a bunch of like-minded folk that love old cars that are not run-of-the-mill.I left one on the R12 I saw at the weekend but no sign of the owner looking in.

Do people ever get offended by being directed to Autoshite? :P

Autoshite gets regular mentions in Practical Classics, and from what I understand next month's Rust in Peace is going to be constituted almost entirely of the extraordinary hoard Chinatom posted on here a few months ago, so I should think most PC forum members are familiar with this site.

Probably for the best Mash, the PC forum is pretty godawful.

It is isn't it! Really is virtually nothing of interest on it!
I'm looking at it all the time as a volunteered "Reader Mod" but agree that it is pretty slow moving. I've picked up a a couple of bargains on its classifieds though :D And the odd beauty comes out of the woodwork :wink:

A Trevi I have not seen before (there are not many) All silver ones I have seen have had blue interiors. Is it just me or does that look like leather? A friend of mine had a Trevi, and I was lucky enough to drive it quite a bit one summer. Would love to add one to my collection!

Do people ever get offended by being directed to Autoshite? :P

Autoshite gets regular mentions in Practical Classics, and from what I understand next month's Rust in Peace is going to be constituted almost entirely of the extraordinary hoard Chinatom posted on here a few months ago, so I should think most PC forum members are familiar with this site.
Blimey! First I heard of it. (you must be referring to KruJoe's Thailand hoard). Must get a copy next time I am in HK.